• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy That time we got dragged into saving the world from a guy trying to be god.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Talentailia is the finest magic academy in all the lands. The pride and hope within the kingdom of Mahoe. In this medieval fantasy world of wonder, danger and adventure, magic is a gift given by the gods to all creatures. From insects to dragons, everyone and everything is capable of magic in some form or another. Which is why anyone who wants to learn or hone their magic attends a magic academy, the best one around being Talentailia.
images.jpeg-14.jpg
But your character is here for a different reason.
(they can attend classes don't get me wrong)

But your character would be at Talentailia because they have unique eyes known as Aima Moshu Or in human tongue Cursed Eye magic. Said Eye magic is incredible for many reasons but it most often results in pain, blindness and death. You would be attending mandatory lessons with a guild known as the Order of vision, it just so happens the closest chapter of the order is at Talentailia. Lucky you.

These guild people are all about teaching and recruiting people who have Aima moshu with the hopes that they can teach others how to control their power and not end up killing people, being blind or dead.
That's kinda why it's against the law not to attend meetings with the order.
Those who succeed in getting a rank proving they can use their power reasonably well and can be trusted... They would be offered a invitation to join the Order of Vision, a successful attempt means receiving a magical seal which proves your rank within the order and helps lessen the negative effects of Aima Moshu.

This is where our story starts. Some new recruits are objectively set for life.
Special tattoo that not only helps your magic but shows your in one of the most important guilds of this world...
The ability to get a well paid job anywhere a chapter of said guild is located...
The option to roam free, its not like the mandatory obligation to fight for justice and balance is gonna happen now that you've joined the order.
Except that's exactly what happens!

the rp is about the newest members and some would be members of the order attempting to save the world from the very guild they just joined...
A rogue Guildmaster from a far away land has set his plans into motion and the only reason you hadn't been evacuated sooner is because Talentailia is way to big a target for the rogues to take on. Talentailia wasn't even in the loop that the chapters of the order had turned rotten.
But that change became pretty evident by a fucking battle breaking out in the magic academy and your character is called into action. To deny the call is a crime and you would be labelled as a dirty traitor and the adventure to save the world would be missed out on for said character.

The Pyro eye, red pin wheel eyes
One with this eye can turn anything to ashes, anything within view is within range. Simple and deadly especially for the user of this destructive power.

The Mirror eye, literally a mirror sheen.
One with this eye can copy anything seen for a finite time. Be it magic from a monster, genetic magic, physical techniques/skills, basically anything excluding other Aima Moshu.

The Penetrative eye, grey. You know the ones...
One with this eye can see long distances, see mana, see through objects including walls and people.

The Venomous eye, snake eyes.
One with this eye can paralyse from a distance. They can also summon toxic tendrils with their gaze.

The Spirit eye, blue glow,
One with this eye can see the aura of all living beings, this eye can see intentions, emotions, lifeforce, mana and spirits of all kind. One with this eye can manipulate spirits easier than others.

The King eye, usually appears as a flash in the eyes
With eye contact or a gaze one can pacify/charm/intimidate/provoke a target.
Results vary depending on target and the user.

There is many more and you could probably make one up, know i might suggest a edit or say no if it is to much or taken already for the story to happen.

Aima Moshu appear in the eyes when active or permanently once acquired. It is possible to be born with one or two magic eyes, but being born with two different types of magic eyes is impossible.
Replacing a eye with a different eye normal or magic is also a possibility though difficult to do safely.

Post requirements is two paragraphs or more once a week, I'll start the rp once i have three players but I'm not sure on the cut off. Most likely between seven or eight players at most.
You can claim one of the eye powers on the check or post your idea below so no one else has the same thing.

While I wont demand everyone's character has something different i do prefer that be the case.
Swapping a eye for something different will be encouraged later, the more diverse the cast the more combo's that can happen.

Cs page is here

Last edited:
This looks kinda cool. I'm into isekai stuff, be it webtoon or manga-inspired. Wish more people showed interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back