• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy That time the Devil lord's army got decimated...{{reboot}}

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Like the title suggests, it's a medieval world with magic, monsters aswell as God given gifts like special weapons and cheat abilities.
The catch here is you are against the "forces of good" led by those damned God sent souls with powers that go beyond unfair...

If you choose to play you are apart of the devil lord's army...

Specifically I'd like you to create one of the d-lord's generals, each one hand selected for multiple reasons.
These generals are fearsome, powerful.
Lesser men die of fright in their immediate presence,
Most souls cower and shake when they see these monsters,
But the God sent sorts are different. They have power and abilities to rival and outclass most with their cheat gifts.

The Devil lord's flying eyes and shadows report the same thing...
"A young human wielding a glowing weapon capable of vast destruction..."
"This human was duplicating antidotes, then changed the weather to kill the..."
"Some asshole with a fuckoffsized blade took out the entire wolf pack..."

The humans which could barely hold back the forces of darkness, now rally armies with insane confidence. The Devil lord is understandably pissed off...
When the giant horned thunder wolves got hunted?
These things happen.
When a single human is able to slay a demon in single combat?
It's not unheard of but still unlikely.
When a entire undead army is burnt to ashes?
Well thats some taurshit there and the Devil lord wants to know why monsters are suddenly getting slaughtered.
Seriously that undead army was created by the first general Sandro Orpheus, master of necromancy...
For Sandro and his army to be burnt alive overnight is some scary bewildering stuff.

The tide of war was literally turned overnight with the armies of hell decimated by ten holy heroes.
After the impossible battle, the heroes split up to explore the lands whilst gathering their own forces to lead into Darkan...
================
Basically your on the evil side of a medieval fantasy, most humans are scared of monsters and for good reason as monsters are dangerous etc. But it's those damn isekai souls with cheat powers/weapons that's causing problems.
You and the rest of the d lord's army need to figure out some way to deal with them before they reach the lands of Darkan and murder the devil.

Ask questions or show enthusiasm here,
Post requirements is two paragraphs or more twice a week,
I imagine this like Overlord and konosuba if that's easy to picture.
You can be almost any monster/race etc so long as it can fit inside a house and communicate, won't be accepting medieval fantasy Godzilla for example.
You can play as multiple characters, but I'd prefer if everyone made a general before making say skeleton warrior A and B.

Last edited:
Definitely not impossible, but these holy heroes are pretty busted with their abilities/cheat weapons.

Think shield hero but instead of starting at level 1 these asswipes are at level cap despite playing on easy difficulty. With their attack, defence and health buffed past mortal levels.

For anyone in this world Sandro Orpheus and his undead army would be like the final boss of big bosses. This is like voldemort and sauron fusing their power into a being and raising it as a necromancer on magic steroids.

One holy hero defeated them all overnight.

Cs page is here

Last edited:
Hiiii!! This sounds like a fun premise. I'm interested in it as well!

Hiiii!! This sounds like a fun premise. I'm interested in it as well!
interested
Interesting 👀
The solution is to jump them, turn them, or get them to turn on each other

Its open, I'll put it in the title when we ain't

I'm definitely interested. I may look into this more in the future.

I'll work on it soon got an idea for colony based shadow creatures pretty much Vashta Nerada but smarter

Legions of shadows is kinda what my character does with nightspawn aha

though maybe some insectoid demon with a hive mind of poison/elemental bugs would suit better

Legions of shadows is kinda what my character does with nightspawn aha

though maybe some insectoid demon with a hive mind of poison/elemental bugs would suit better
Closer to shambling undead given they would prefer using their victim as pretty much cars and portection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back