• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom that otayuri shit

decortico

mercy one trick
Hello !!

open search (april 2017)
hello ♥ first off, thank you to astraea for this free coding, it's absolutely beautiful.

now! i also have a group yuri on ice search, but i decided i also wanted a more specific one x one.
i'm only looking for an otayuri one x one (otabek x yurio/yuri) right now - canon verse, no
au or anything i'm simple like that. i'd prefer to play yurio! please pm me if you're interested,
i don't bite at all.

template by astraea ∙ beware hidden scrolling

Hello !!

open search (april 2017)
hello ♥ first off, thank you to astraea for this free coding, it's absolutely beautiful.

now! i also have a group yuri on ice search, but i decided i also wanted a more specific one x one.
i'm only looking for an otayuri one x one (otabek x yurio/yuri) right now - canon verse, no
au or anything i'm simple like that. i'd prefer to play yurio! please pm me if you're interested,
i don't bite at all.

template by astraea ∙ beware hidden scrolling

You're supposed to say, I don't bite much..

kidding or am I?... ;p

Anyways interesting post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back