• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern That Gay Highschool RP (Closed)

Carter heeled down in front of Ozzy, resting his arms on the boy's legs.
"What do you mean?", he asked, looking up at him with big eyes. "I won't leave you. Why should I?"
(OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY. PLEASE PLEASE FORGIVE ME!)
"... Carter, I don't know if you know this, but I have no friends. All of them either were friends of yours, or left when I came out. So I need you to promise that you won't leave me like everyone else."

(I FOUND IT XD)

Carter frowned sadly, nodding.
"I promise.", he replied, running his hand through Ozzy's soft hair. "I won't leave."
He rolled his eyes as he felt his phone vibrating in the back pocket of his jeans.
"What's up, Ben?", he asked as he picked up the phone.
"A party? Tonight?"
Carter turned to Ozzy, stared at him for a moment, sighed and looked at the ceiling.
"I'm sorry, I won't be able to make it. See ya at school.", and he hung up.

(I FOUND IT XD)

"I promise.", he replied, running his hand through Ozzy's soft hair. "I won't leave."
He rolled his eyes as he felt his phone vibrating in the back pocket of his jeans.
"A party? Tonight?"
Carter turned to Ozzy, stared at him for a moment, sighed and looked at the ceiling.
(Old times. I'm gonna read back to get in the mood)

(I FOUND IT XD)

"A party? Tonight?"
Ozzy smiled and set a plate of fries down on the table in front of his new boyfriend. With a cute smile, he slipped his hand in the other's back pocket, and squeezed his bottom as he called. After Carter was finished, the blonde teen kissed him once more. "You know, you have a really nice butt."

Carter smirked cheesily, turning around to Ozzy and kissing him passionately.
"Well look who's talking.", he replied, winking, and softly ran his hand down Ozzy's back.
"I honestly never thought this could once happen. You know. Us."

Carter smirked cheesily, turning around to Ozzy and kissing him passionately.
"Well look who's talking.", he replied, winking, and softly ran his hand down Ozzy's back.
"I honestly never thought this could once happen. You know. Us."
(Quick change to Ozzy's life)
"Neither did I.. I honestly thought that you wanted to kill me." Ozzy said quietly, rubbing the back of his neck. "So, uh... do you wanna spend the night? I live with my big brother Adrian, and I'm sure he'll allow it." Ozzy said hesitantly.

Carter backed off, a surprised frown on his face.
"What?", he gulped, shaking his head in disbelief. "Why- why would you think something like that?", he asked, and then raised his eyebrows as Ozzy asked to spend the night. "I'll ask my mom, though I bet she'll be happier to hear I'll sleep over at your place than go out partying."

Last edited:
(Pleeeeeeeeeeeease? You'll be a side character. Nothing too big, I promise.)

(He's my best buddy.)

(oh ok. shouldn't you have first talked to me about bringing in someone new? I don't have a problem with it for this rp, just maybe for future rps, as there are probably quite a few who wouldn't want something like that^^ not trying to come off as rude or anything)

(oh ok. shouldn't you have first talked to me about bringing in someone new? I don't have a problem with it for this rp, just maybe for future rps, as there are probably quite a few who wouldn't want something like that^^ not trying to come off as rude or anything)
(*looks down in shame* sorry..)

Carter backed off, a surprised frown on his face.
"What?", he gulped, shaking his head in disbelief. "Why- why would you think something like that?", he asked, and then raised his eyebrows as Ozzy asked to spend the night. "I'll ask my mom, though I bet she'll be happier to hear I'll sleep over at your place than go out partying."
Ozzy sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "I-I mean, don't you remember?" The blonde said nervously. "I was in the hospital for two weeks? Because of, you know.. the suicide attempt..?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back