• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern That Gay Highschool RP (Closed)

Carter and some of his friends were sitting at a table in some café, and it wasn't until one of his friends mentioned Ozzy working here that Carter looked up.
"Oz works here?"
"Yeah, he's right over there.", Ben responded.
"Should we play a prank on him?", one of the others suggested.
Carter shook his head. "Leave him. We already make his life a hell at school. Let him enjoy this."
His friends all looked at him with big eyes.
"What the fuck Carter? Since when are you like this?"
"I'm just not in the mood, okay?", Carter replied, frowning, looking into Ozzy's direction for a moment.

Carter and some of his friends were sitting at a table in some café, and it wasn't until one of his friends mentioned Ozzy working here that Carter looked up.
"Oz works here?"
"Yeah, he's right over there.", Ben responded.
"Should we play a prank on him?", one of the others suggested.
Carter shook his head. "Leave him. We already make his life a hell at school. Let him enjoy this."
His friends all looked at him with big eyes.
"What the fuck Carter? Since when are you like this?"
"I'm just not in the mood, okay?", Carter replied, frowning, looking into Ozzy's direction for a moment.
(Hey, if you ever need someone to talk to, you can talk to me. I mean, hell, I've been through it.)
After another fifteen minutes, Ozzy grabbed a sandwich (reuben) as well as a cup of green tea, and began to take his break. He was blissfully unaware of Carter's presence for the time being. He was simply content with his life for once.

(Thank you, that's really nice of you. Same applies to you.)

While Carter's friends were laughing and talking about nonsense the entire time, Carter couldn't help but glance at the boy once in a while.
They had been friends... how had it come to them becoming the bully and victim?
"I'll order some new drinks.", he mumbled, got up and walked towards Ozzy.

Whilst turning the page of his smutty romantic novel, Ozzy, giggling, slowly glanced up to see Carter approaching him. That caused him to choke on his tea and accidentally launched his book in the air. Scrambling to look natural and also in utter terror at Carter being in his "happy place". No no no no no no no no. Carter can't know about the cafe. It just made him want to shriek. He eventually managed to catch his book, hiding it behind his back, and swallowing his tea.
"C-Carter?! P-Please, if you don't hurt me and leave me alone, I-I'll give you free food!"

Carter let out a chuckle and then just frowned confused - at himself.
"I'm not here to hurt you.", he mumbled, his voice silent - he didn't want the others to hear this conversation. "I just eh..." He sighed. Should he just tell Ozzy the truth?
"I can't stop thinking about our friendship... I mean, we were best friends. How did it all come down to this? I don't understand it."

Carter let out a chuckle and then just frowned confused - at himself.
"I'm not here to hurt you.", he mumbled, his voice silent - he didn't want the others to hear this conversation. "I just eh..." He sighed. Should he just tell Ozzy the truth?
"I can't stop thinking about our friendship... I mean, we were best friends. How did it all come down to this? I don't understand it."
(OH MY GOD SO SORRY! I DIDN'T GET A NOTIF!)
Ozzy looked up at Carter with confusion, then a bit of anger. "I know why. It's because of them." Ozzy said, pointing a finger at Carter's 'friends'.
"Ever since you've started following the, and listening to them, and acting like them, you've been a bully. I.. I try to forget, Carter. I try and forget that we used to be friends, cuz maybe it'll hurt less, but.. I can't. So beat me up if you want. That's all I have to say."

(don't worry!)

Carter flinched, frowning.
For the first time in forever, he didn't know what to do.
Should he follow his friends or himself?
Should he beat up Ozzy or let him be?
"It's not my friends' fault.", he replied, his tone aggressive.
"It's... yo-"
Again, he frowned.
Was it Ozzy's fault?
Carter shrugged, growled and just lifted his head.
"Two more coffees, please.", and he turned around, walking back to his and his friends' table.

(don't worry!)

Carter flinched, frowning.
For the first time in forever, he didn't know what to do.
Should he follow his friends or himself?
Should he beat up Ozzy or let him be?
"It's not my friends' fault.", he replied, his tone aggressive.
"It's... yo-"
Again, he frowned.
Was it Ozzy's fault?
Carter shrugged, growled and just lifted his head.
"Two more coffees, please.", and he turned around, walking back to his and his friends' table.
Then, Ozzy did something he's never done before. Something he would most likely regret.
He grabbed Carter by the wrist, and pulled him back.
The white-haired teen grabbed his notepad, scribbled something down and handed it to him. "Here. I'll get your coffee in a bit." He said, before leaving his food and walking up to the coffee maker.
If you really want to make things better, stay after your friends go.

Carter frowned confused, looking down at the piece of paper in his hand, and walked back to the table where his friends were.
"That took quite long.", one of his friends muttered, frowning.
"Well yeah, he was having his break so I first had to threaten him a bit until he finally decided to grab coffee.", Carter lied, pretending it was nothing.
While his friends were cheering, he couldn't help but glance over at Ozzy from time to time.
>>Am I really doing this?<<, he asked himself. >>Did I really hurt him that much?<<

Carter frowned confused, looking down at the piece of paper in his hand, and walked back to the table where his friends were.
"Well yeah, he was having his break so I first had to threaten him a bit until he finally decided to grab coffee.", Carter lied, pretending it was nothing.
While his friends were cheering, he couldn't help but glance over at Ozzy from time to time.
>>Am I really doing this?<<, he asked himself. >>Did I really hurt him that much?<<
(Can we skip till after hours?)

Ozzy, not really expecting Carter to show back up like he asked in the note, waved at Joe, his boss, and began to clean up the cafe. Swiping on his phone for a bit, he smiled and put on a playlist named 'Booty Tunes'. So, as he swept, he danced and shook his bottom.

Carter was just standing in a corner, watching Ozzy with big eyes - and an akward expression on his face. That boy was just dancing there, swinging his- had Ozzy forgotten about Carter?
>>Let's just enjoy the show.<<, he thought to himself, chuckling silently.

Carter was just standing in a corner, watching Ozzy with big eyes - and an akward expression on his face. That boy was just dancing there, swinging his- had Ozzy forgotten about Carter?
>>Let's just enjoy the show.<<, he thought to himself, chuckling silently.
"Do your dance! Do your dance, do your dance quick ma-" Ozzy practically screamed as he saw Carter standing in the back. "O-OH MY GOD I-I- WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?!?!" Ozzy shrieked, dashing behind a booth and poking his head out around the corner. "Please don't tell anyone I did that.." The teenager's face was as red as can be, only making him look a bit more adorable.

Carter giggled, immediately blushing afterwards. He hated his giggle.
Taking a deep breath, he cleared his throat and walked towards Ozzy.
"Don't worry, I'll keep it to myself."

Carter giggled, immediately blushing afterwards. He hated his giggle.
Taking a deep breath, he cleared his throat and walked towards Ozzy.
"Don't worry, I'll keep it to myself."
Carter would see that Ozzy smiled at Carter's giggle. Almost as if he saw an old friend in the jock.
Leaving from behind the booth, Ozzy seemed more relaxed, and almost kinda guilty. He looked up at Carter with a rather melancholic smile. "So you.. you really do want to make this better, don't you?" Ozzy sighed, taking off his apron and turning off the music.

Carter looked down at the floor, his hands nervously balling into fists in the pockets of his jeans, letting out a broken sigh.
"I mean...we were really good friends and then we... I don't know how to say this, man. We drifted apart? I started..." He angrily closed his eyes. He felt really guilty by now.
"I just...I just bullied a friend...so I-" He paused once again. Was he really going to admit this?
"I just bullied you so the popular kids would like me. I mean...it did work, but...still."

If Carter were to look up, he would see that Ozzy was crying. Tears slid down his cheeks and caused his eyes to redden as well. How.. how was this happening? He... he just apologized. Ozzy slowly walked up to him, sniffling and wiping his eyes, before hugging onto his former bully.
"Y-you actually mean it..." He cried happily.

As Ozzy hugged him, Carter felt as if he was going insane. He couldn't move a single inch.
Ozzy was hugging him.
The victim was hugging the bully.
His victim was hugging him.
"I... I... I don't know what-"
He frowned painfully, finally giving in and letting his guilt and frustrations out.
"I never wanted to do it! They kept insisting it and I- I was just scared to not belong anymore... I've never known my place and I thought some people finally liked me and I might see what I'm here for...", he yelled, tears starting to form in his eyes. "I... I... I'm sorry..."

Last edited by a moderator:
As Ozzy hugged him, Carter felt as if he was going insane. He couldn't move a single inch.
Ozzy was hugging him.
The victim was hugging the bully.
His victom was hugging him.
"I... I... I don't know what-"
He frowned painfully, finally giving in and letting his guilt and frustrations out.
"I never wanted to do it! They kept insisting it and I- I was just scared to not belong anymore... I've never known my place and I thought some people finally liked me and I might see what I'm here for...", he yelled, tears starting to form in his eyes. "I... I... I'm sorry..."
Ozzy hugged him harder. He never expected this to happen. But now that it was, he didn't know what to do other than say something he never thought that he would.
"I-I forgive you.."

Carter's heart skipped a beat. Did he just imagine those words coming out of Ozzy's mouth, or were they real?
"You- you forgive me?", he asked, his voice cracking. "You really do? After all I did to you?"

Carter's heart skipped a beat. Did he just imagine those words coming out of Ozzy's mouth, or were they real?
"You- you forgive me?", he asked, his voice cracking. "You really do? After all I did to you?"
Only nodded his head, before nuzzling it back into Carter's chest. "I promise. I just wanna be your friend from now on." The gay boy said, beffort leaning up, and kissing his cheek.
"Thank you, Carter.."

Carter froze. What was that feeling in his stomach? As if there were butterflies flying around. It tickled slightly, but it was a good tickling.
He smiled akwardly, slightly hugging the boy in his arms tighter.
He wasn't sure if his mind told his body what to do, or if his body just did what it wanted to.
"What are you thanking me for?", he asked silently, burying his face into Ozzy's neck, not wanting the boy to see the tears.

Carter froze. What was that feeling in his stomach? As if there were butterflies flying around. It tickled slightly, but it was a good tickling.
He smiled akwardly, slightly hugging the boy in his arms tighter.
He wasn't sure if his mind told his body what to do, or if his body just did what it wanted to.
"What are you thanking me for?", he asked silently, burying his face into Ozzy's neck, not wanting the boy to see the tears.
"Just for apologizing.." Then, it kinda hit him that he, Oscar Deckland, had just kissed Carter. The really attractive guy who reciprocated zero feelings towards him what so ever other than that he was sorry.
"Ohmygoshimsorryikissedyoupleasedontrunaway!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back