• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern That Gay Highschool RP (Closed)

Safety Hammer

A walking piece of shit in a stupid looking jacket
Ozzy sighed, and made his way through the hallway, clutching his papers and books to his chest. He had been dreading today. Not only had he been partnered with someone he didn't like for a chemistry project, but he was paired with Carter. The same Carter who made his life a living hell. The same one who used to be his friend, before middle school. Even the same one who almost drove him to suicide. He sighed again, and tried to steel himself for the eventual torment. Walking in the room, he sat down at the table and unpacked his things.

Carter stepped into the room, followed by his friends - about 5 other boys - and too many girls to count. He was probably the most popular kid at school. He had the looks, the skills - the looks. He'd probably never admit it, but he himself knew that he was handsome, and that at least half of the girls at school had a crush on him.
"Oh look who's there!", one of the other fellows shouted, pointing at the boy who was peacefully sitting at his desk.
"If that isn't Oscar.", Carter laughed, soon followed by the giggling of all the girls who had accompanied him. "Well if you aren't looking nice today." He laughed again, his friends joining in.

Carter stepped into the room, followed by his friends - about 5 other boys - and too many girls to count. He was probably the most popular kid at school. He had the looks, the skills - the looks. He'd probably never admit it, but he himself knew that he was handsome, and that at least half of the girls at school had a crush on him.
"Oh look who's there!", one of the other fellows shouted, pointing at the boy who was peacefully sitting at his desk.
"If that isn't Oscar.", Carter laughed, soon followed by the giggling of all the girls who had accompanied him. "Well if you aren't looking nice today." He laughed again, his friends joining in.
Ozzy gulped nervously, and continued to unpack his things. He could feel his face get hot and his stomach plummet. He felt kinda sick being around Carter. He was really attractive, even when he was still Ozzy's friend, but now... now he felt like dying whenever Carter and his clique came waltzing around to torture him.
"P-please just leave me alone, Carter..." He mumbled softly in a small voice.

"Please just leave me alone, Carter.", Carter imitated Ozzy, laughing. "Poor little baby. Are you afraid?"
He smirked upon seeing that his classmates were laughing. That meant he gained some more respect again. Good.
"What have we got here?" One of Carter's friends picked up Ozzy's book, throwing it against the wall. "C'mon Ozzy, pick it up!"

Ozzy sighed and scooted out of his seat, before walking over and picking up his book. Ozzy couldn't help but feel terrible. The worst thing was that he originally had a crush on Carter. Before he began to bully him around, of course. "Please stop..." He said equally as quietly.

By now the entire class had gathered around Oscar's desk, all laughing at him.
It wasn't before the teacher walked in that they had stopped making fun of him.
Carter and his friends sat in the back, where they were busy making little paper-balls which they could throw across the classroom. Ozzy was the target.

Ozzy wiped the tears from his eyes, and buried his head in his arms, before quietly crying into his sweater sleeves. Then, he heard something that chilled him to his bones. "Everyone, please sit by your partners. Carter, you're moving up by Oscar." Ozzy's heart practically stopped. This.. this couldn't be happening. Ozzy wouldn't survive. One class alone with Carter was worse enough..

Carter rolled his eyes. "Ma'am, can't I work with Boris? Duke will gladly take my place with Ozzy."
As he saw the teacher shake his head, he angrily packed his stuff together and walked up to Ozzy's desk, where he let himself drop down in the seat next to him. "Let's work quick, Nerd."

Carter rolled his eyes. "Ma'am, can't I work with Boris? Duke will gladly take my place with Ozzy."
As he saw the teacher shake his head, he angrily packed his stuff together and walked up to Ozzy's desk, where he let himself drop down in the seat next to him. "Let's work quick, Nerd."
Ozzy let out a terrified sigh, and whimpered into his arms. This couldn't be happening. This could not be happening. He looked up at Carter and gulped. "I-I'm really sorry..."

Carter rolled his eyes. "Why are you crying now?", he asked, an annoyed tone in his voice. "Urgh, now I gotta do all the work. Well, count on an F, Nerd."

Carter rolled his eyes. "Why are you crying now?", he asked, an annoyed tone in his voice. "Urgh, now I gotta do all the work. Well, count on an F, Nerd."
Ozzy sniffled, before looking back up at him. "I-I can do it too i-if you want.. I have an A in this class, you know..."

Carter crossed his arms behind his head, leaning back in the chair. "Ok, fine. You do it."
As the teacher noticed that Carter wasn't doing anything again, she frowned. "Carter, you need to work too. It's not Ozzy's job to do everything of the project."
"Whatever.", Carter rolled his eyes and leaned his head on his hand. "How can I help?", he asked, his voice still annoyed.

Carter crossed his arms behind his head, leaning back in the chair. "Ok, fine. You do it."
As the teacher noticed that Carter wasn't doing anything again, she frowned. "Carter, you need to work too. It's not Ozzy's job to do everything of the project."
"Whatever.", Carter rolled his eyes and leaned his head on his hand. "How can I help?", he asked, his voice still annoyed.
"Is five o' clock at the coffee shop good with you?" Ozzy asked, now a bit more calmed down. "It's where I work, so by the time you're there, I'll be done." Ozzy sighed, and wiped his eyes. "So... um, do you know anything about the periodic table?"

Last edited:
Lifting his shoulders, Carter agreed. "Sure.", he replied, rolling his eyes. "Yeah, I know it. Tell anyone and I'll kill you.", he muttered - pretty sure knowing Ozzy wouldn't dare saying a word against him.

Lifting his shoulders, Carter agreed. "Sure.", he replied, rolling his eyes. "Yeah, I know it. Tell anyone and I'll kill you.", he muttered - pretty sure knowing Ozzy wouldn't dare saying a word against him.
(OMG IM SO SORRY! I'VE BEEN GONE FOR SOOOOO LONG!)

(I dunno if you checked my profile, but I was in a mental clinic for a week because I was feeling suicidal. But I'm all better now!)
Ozzy nodded hastily, before opening up his computer and began to research the element they had to do a report on (Astatine). If Carter would glance at Ozzy's bag, he would see that a makeshift friendship bracelet was attached to his zipper. The stitching on the leather read in crude letters 'OZZY & CARTER'. It might look similar to one that Carter may have.

(yeah I read it, that's why I asked. I know how you felt and I'm really glad you feel better now! Keep it up! <3 )

Carter started tapping on the desk with his fingers. He quickly glanced at Ozzy's bag, raising an eyebrow. "What you got there attached to your zipper?", he asked. "Looks like a friendship bracelet."

(yeah I read it, that's why I asked. I know how you felt and I'm really glad you feel better now! Keep it up! <3 )

Carter started tapping on the desk with his fingers. He quickly glanced at Ozzy's bag, raising an eyebrow. "What you got there attached to your zipper?", he asked. "Looks like a friendship bracelet."
(Ooh, what if Carter begins to kinda feel bad about Ozzy, now being able to see first hand how much of a wreck he's in.)
"Y-yeah, it's the one you made me in third grade..." Ozzy said quietly, kinda embarrassed with himself for keeping it there. "I-I can take it off if it's distracting you.."

(I was just thinking the same :p)

Carter stared at Ozzy for a moment and then back at the friendship bracelet.
He took a moment before realizing everything.
He and Ozzy were friends. Besties.
What... what had changed that they had become... enemies now?
"I eh..." He cleared his throat. "It's fine. Keep it."
He had wanted to add that he still had Ozzy's too, but then decided to keep it for himself.

(I was just thinking the same :p)

Carter stared at Ozzy for a moment and then back at the friendship bracelet.
He took a moment before realizing everything.
He and Ozzy were friends. Besties.
What... what had changed that they had become... enemies now?
"I eh..." He cleared his throat. "It's fine. Keep it."
He had wanted to add that he still had Ozzy's too, but then decided to keep it for himself.
"I, uh.. I'm sorry about everything.." Ozzy said, ceasing his typing. "I-I know that you don't want to be seen with me. I understand. If there is any way we can have, like, a truce for this assignment, I-I feel like it would be easier for this week to go by.." Ozzy said, fearing the inevitable slap on the back of the head, or push out of his seat for suggesting something to him.

Carter looked away for a moment.
"I..." He cleared his throat once more, frowning. "It's not- I..."
He was thinking of the right words to say. He had done so much harm to Ozzy. And why? So everyone would love him? So he could be popular? Was it worth it?
He gulped. "I-"
And just in that moment, the bell rang.
>>Saved by the bell.<<, he thought to himself.
He immediately got up, grabbed his bag and swung it over his shoulder, somehow a red blush on his face.
"We'll work on this later.", Carter mumbled, and walked up to his friends.

Carter looked away for a moment.
"I..." He cleared his throat once more, frowning. "It's not- I..."
He was thinking of the right words to say. He had done so much harm to Ozzy. And why? So everyone would love him? So he could be popular? Was it worth it?
He gulped. "I-"
And just in that moment, the bell rang.
>>Saved by the bell.<<, he thought to himself.
He immediately got up, grabbed his bag and swung it over his shoulder, somehow a red blush on his face.
"We'll work on this later.", Carter mumbled, and walked up to his friends.
"O-Oh... okay.." Ozzy said, before packing his bags quietly. Like usual..
(Time skip?)

(yeah time skip - you decide how long ^^)
(Alrighty)
Ozzy smiled as he filled up a coffee cup, and handed it to a customer. He loved his job. Maybe it was just the fact that he wasn't at school. Maybe it was because there were really hot guys who tipped him well. Maybe it was how he could get free food and coffee. But most likely, it was because when he closed up shop and mopped up at the end of the day, he could dance to his music (a lot of booty and hip shaking as well as lip syncing). It was already 5:30, and Ozzy was worried that Carter was just gonna leave like usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back