• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern That Gay Highschool RP (Closed)

Carter giggled silently, akwardly ran his hand through his hair and - in a matter of seconds - his lips were touching Ozzy's.
In that one second, it seemed as if the entire world stopped turning.
As he realized what he had just done, he slightly pushed himself away from Ozzy.
"That.. eh... that was to shut you up.", he explained, an akward smirk on his red face.

Carter giggled silently, akwardly ran his hand through his hair and - in a matter of seconds - his lips were touching Ozzy's.
In that one second, it seemed as if the entire world stopped turning.
As he realized what he had just done, he slightly pushed himself away from Ozzy.
"That.. eh... that was to shut you up.", he explained, an akward smirk on his red face.
Ozzy's eyes were happily shut as they kissed. His heart almost skipped a beat. His almost life long crush's lips were pressed against his.
Then it hit him.
"Oh my god.. are you gay too?" Ozzy giggled, pointing at his blushing face.

Carter scratched the back of his neck, blushing even harder.
"I- I honestly-", he gulped. He had never admitted that before. He hadn't even really realized it yet. But now with that kiss...
"Y-yeah...", he replied, whispering, gulping nervously. "I-I never knew you were gay, too."
His gaze switched to the floor.
"But please don't tell anyone. I- I haven't come out yet. My parents don't know yet either. Actually, you and Danny are the only ones that know." He smirked akwardly. "Danny is my dog..."

Carter scratched the back of his neck, blushing even harder.
"I- I honestly-", he gulped. He had never admitted that before. He hadn't even really realized it yet. But now with that kiss...
"Y-yeah...", he replied, whispering, gulping nervously. "I-I never knew you were gay, too."
His gaze switched to the floor.
"But please don't tell anyone. I- I haven't come out yet. My parents don't know yet either. Actually, you and Danny are the only ones that know." He smirked akwardly. "Danny is my dog..."
Ozzy giggled, and smiled up at him. For some reason, this bon who used to brutally bully him looked like the most cute guy at the school. Ozzy blushed, and got a bit closer. "I've been out of the closet for the longest time, Carter.. Actually, I would like to ask you another question."

Carter took a deep breath, nodding.
"What do you want to ask me?", he asked, slightly tilting his head.
"And by the way... how did you do it? Accepting it?"

Carter took a deep breath, nodding.
"What do you want to ask me?", he asked, slightly tilting his head.
"And by the way... how did you do it? Accepting it?"
"Accepting being gay? I just kinda did. There isn't anything wrong with being gay. I like dudes. It's normal." Ozzy said with a cute smile, before stepping even closer. "Carter, I wanted to ask you if you want to know the way to fully regain my trust."

"But at school-", Carter sighed. He just ran his hand through his hair and looked at Ozzy with an eyebrow raised. "What's that then?"

"Accepting being gay? I just kinda did. There isn't anything wrong with being gay. I like dudes. It's normal." Ozzy said with a cute smile, before stepping even closer. "Carter, I wanted to ask you if you want to know the way to fully regain my trust."
Ozzy took a deep breath. He needed to do this. It was for his own sake.
"My parents are outhe of town for the weekend so I want you to come home with me as well as kissing me again because I really liked that"

Carter gulped.
"S-sure.", he whispered, his eyes widening nervously as Ozzy wanted him to kiss him again.
"I-"
He looked away, biting his lip.
He did like kissing Ozzy.
But what would his parents say? They were as homophobic as possible.
What would his friends say?
He just closed his eyes, wrapped his right arm around Ozzy's waist and pulled him closer, his lips softly touching Ozzy's.

Carter gulped.
"S-sure.", he whispered, his eyes widening nervously as Ozzy wanted him to kiss him again.
"I-"
He looked away, biting his lip.
He did like kissing Ozzy.
But what would his parents say? They were as homophobic as possible.
What would his friends say?
He just closed his eyes, wrapped his right arm around Ozzy's waist and pulled him closer, his lips softly touching Ozzy's.
"A real kiss, dummy." Ozzy said, as he leaned his head in and kissed him, gently nibbling on his bottom lip. Then Ozzy noticed the familiar 'what if' face. And to that, he simply leaned in, and whispered in his ear.
"No one has to know about this. Know stop worrying ando make out with me."

Carter's heart was racing. His thoughts were racing.
But he only wanted to kiss Oscar right now.
He leaned in deeper and kissed the boy passionately, carefully letting his tongue slide into the boy's mouth.
"That better?"

Carter's heart was racing. His thoughts were racing.
But he only wanted to kiss Oscar right now.
He leaned in deeper and kissed the boy passionately, carefully letting his tongue slide into the boy's mouth.
"That better?"
Ozzy had only three words, as he kissed him back:
"Oh god, yes.."

Carter chuckled, running his hand through his hair.
"Easy there, tiger.", he replied, winking. "No need to moan there."
He pulled Ozzy closer, leaned in for another deep kiss - until his phone started ringing.
Annoyed by the sudden disturbance, he rolled his eyes as he picked up.
It was his mother.
He feared that woman, literally.
"...yeah, mom. I'm on my way. See ya."

Carter chuckled, running his hand through his hair.
"Easy there, tiger.", he replied, winking. "No need to moan there."
He pulled Ozzy closer, leaned in for another deep kiss - until his phone started ringing.
Annoyed by the sudden disturbance, he rolled his eyes as he picked up.
It was his mother.
He feared that woman, literally.
"...yeah, mom. I'm on my way. See ya."
"Wait, your mom knows me, right? And she still thinks we're friends. Maybe if you tell her that I'll be helping you with your homework, she'll let you stay with me!"

Carter nodded, smirking softly as he called his mother back.
"Yeah eh mom... actually, Oscar is here with me right now. He's helping me with some chemistry homework which I don't really understand and he's like super good in everything. So, eh... is it ok if I stay?"
After a while of talking on the phone, he hung up and turned to Ozzy.
"Well, let's do some homework."

Carter nodded, smirking softly as he called his mother back.
"Yeah eh mom... actually, Oscar is here with me right now. He's helping me with some chemistry homework which I don't really understand and he's like super good in everything. So, eh... is it ok if I stay?"
After a while of talking on the phone, he hung up and turned to Ozzy.
"Well, let's do some homework."
Ozzy giggled happily, and kissed him passionately, wrapping his arms around his neck. He didn't really want to admit it, but he was falling for the bully.

Carter smirked, wrapped his arms around Ozzy's waist and pulled him even closer, kissing him back.
Was he sure about this? He didn't know.
He just knew he wanted to kiss that boy as often as possible.

Carter smirked, wrapped his arms around Ozzy's waist and pulled him even closer, kissing him back.
Was he sure about this? He didn't know.
He just knew he wanted to kiss that boy as often as possible.
"Carter... do you wanna stay here a bit more? I can make dinner, and we can kiss even more." Ozzy said excitedly, as he pushed his blonde hair back behind his ears. At this time, Carter would see the row of rainbow colored earrings on his right ear. The truth was that he always was gay. Carter had just always ignored it in his irrational anger with the innocent teen.

Carter was distracted by Ozzy's earrings. "I like those.", he replied, smirking, while he ran his fingers through Ozzy's soft hair.
"I'd love to stay longer and cook with you.", he mumbled. "But I prefer to kiss you."
He pulled Oscar closer again and gave him a passionate, deep kiss.

Then, Ozzy uttered three words that he never thought possible. Three words that he thought that he would never say to anyone.
"Be my boyfriend.." He gasped, as he continued the deep kiss. "Nobody has to know but us. I just.. I think I love you."

Carter pulled back from the kiss with big eyes. Did... did he just hear that right?
"You want me to be your boyfriend...?", he asked, a grin appearing on his face as he pulled Ozzy back and kissed him again.
"It'd be an honor.", he whispered to his ear, softly making his way down to his neck with small kisses, grabbing Ozzy's hands and interwining their fingers.
"I think- I-", he gulped nervously. "I think I lo- lo- love you...too.", he looked deep into Oscar's eyes, a cheesy smirk appearing on his face as he gently pushed Ozzy against the wall, pushing himself against the boy's body as he kissed him deeply again.

Carter pulled back from the kiss with big eyes. Did... did he just hear that right?
"You want me to be your boyfriend...?", he asked, a grin appearing on his face as he pulled Ozzy back and kissed him again.
"It'd be an honor.", he whispered to his ear, softly making his way down to his neck with small kisses, grabbing Ozzy's hands and interwining their fingers.
"I think- I-", he gulped nervously. "I think I lo- lo- love you...too.", he looked deep into Oscar's eyes, a cheesy smirk appearing on his face as he gently pushed Ozzy against the wall, pushing himself against the boy's body as he kissed him deeply again.
Ozzy pulled back. It was almost like reality just snapped back to him. "I... I don't know what to say. I um.. I think this has been kinda quick.." Ozzy stammered, before taking a seat. "I.. I need to sit down, I'm sorry.."

Carter looked at Ozzy with big, terrified eyes.
"...you think it's going too fast? You eh... we can start with being friends if you want to..."

Carter heeled down in front of Ozzy, resting his arms on the boy's legs.
"What do you mean?", he asked, looking up at him with big eyes. "I won't leave you. Why should I?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back