News Thanks for all The Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely think this is the right idea. I loved being a helper, but my role eventually became mute.

I'll definitely be helping out more in the future!

Thanks for the opportunities!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hanarei said:
Does that mean I can't consider myself an unhelper? :( Honestly its a good way of handling it giving badges unexpectedly for helping rather then having it a club. It would be good to have some mentor kind of tag that you can toggle on if you have enough time on the site for people to see to go for help. It doesn't make it exclusive and can help people see someone is there if you need to ask someone for help. ^^
Eunoia said:
I love this idea, personally.
Seconding this! (Or thirding.. maybe..)

SpectroVector said:
I definitely think this is the right idea. I loved being a helper, but my role eventually became mute.
I'll definitely be helping out more in the future!

Thanks for the opportunities!
This is exactly what happened to me. I was helping here and there, but not enough to be useful. I appreciate being a part of it while it lasted, but I'm not sad to see it dispersed. Someone can always help whenever they want to, and do I'll be doing the same.

I think this will help the community be more of a community, tbh.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm super late to the game thanks to stupid exams, but I think that getting rid of the helper initiative was a good call. In my opinion, it makes RPN feel less cliquey and encourages others help out more. Also, congrats @Anomaly, honestly I was not too surprised to hear you're part of the staff now. Of course you too @Gilzar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back