• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Text Style To Paragraph Roleplay (mfa)

Villainous Things

Brandy and vengeance and everything pain-laced.
Hello!

I know this may be a bit of an odd ask but I used to do a lot of Fandom role-playing via another website that has recently shut down. The typical style of those roleplays would be that they would start off in a more text message style, if that makes sense. So short replies almost as if the two characters are just having a conversation. Normally the characters would be in different locations or something like that hence why they'd be talking in this way. And, then later on with a more established repore between the characters it would move into full paragraphs. I really enjoyed this style as it balanced really well with my current college schedule and allowed me to engage in a roleplay without taxing too much of my mental energy. I was really hoping I'd find someone who may be intrested in pursuing a roleplay in this style so I could get back into it as I really miss it!

Some Fandom and pairings I enjoy are: Harry Potter (Draco Malfoy*×Harry Potter, Sirius Black×Remus Lupin*), Batman (Tim Drake*×Jason Todd, Batman×Joker*), Spiderman (Harry Osborn×Peter Parker), Star Wars (Artimidge Hux*×Kylo Ren), Venom (Eddie Brock×Venom*, Carlton Drake*×Riot), Sherlock (Sherlock Holmes×John Watson, Sebastian Moran×James Moriarty*). I put an asterix next to my preferred characters but for some of these printings its flexible. I also am open to so many more pairings besides the ones I listed too! I am also open to writing any relationship not just m×m that is just what I have the most experience in!

If you're intrested at all please reach out! I am so excited to roleplay again and I have some preexisting prompts already!

Here's a few quick things about me in case you're interested!

-I'm 19 and use he/him pronouns.

-I'm in EST time zone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back