• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Test yourself against a young Dark Lord?

vividmilktea

About me:

Literate (2-3 paragraph replies minimum, will absolutely write a lot more when inspired)
25+ she/her
PST
I write in third person present tense
10+ years RP experience
OOC chat is great! Let's plot!
Ghost friendly, just tell me if you're busy and I'll extend the same courtesy!
LGBTQIA+ friendly!
Respectful of triggers (please let me know!)

Would prefer to RP with others who are 21+. No minors, please.

I'm looking to play any of the following characters: Tom Riddle Jr, Antonin Dolohov, or potentially any of the other Death Eater characters. I'm fine with doubling up or sharing characters outside of the main RP.

Looking for: Hermione Granger, Harry Potter, Luna Lovegood, Draco Malfoy etc. I'm fairly open if you have an idea for someone else, just shoot me a message! I'm not a big fan of ocs, would prefer a Canon character!

Looking for dark romantic themes, m×f or m×m is fine.

Plot ideas:

I'm open! Time travel AU? Same-era AU? Professor Riddle AU? Professor Granger AU? Someone trying to defeat Voldemort before he ever rises to power, or trying to guide him away from genocide and multiple Horcruxes?

I look forward to discussing any specific plots!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back