• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern |TEST SUBJECT FACILITY| {Partner wanted MxF}

Yum3ko

Queen
Hello so I'm just going to get straight into it. I am looking for someone to create a Test Subject X Test Subject Rp with me. I've really been craving this pairing for a while since the last Rp I used this pairing in which sadly ended a while ago. I have a plot line I'd like to follow with this pairing of course so I'll just write it down for anyone who's interested

A deadly virus spread through the world with no warning and no cure. Not only did it kill millions but it left whoever got through it unable to produce and create children-both men and woman. With mankind dying out, governments destroyed, towns and cities abandoned and only just over a million people left the remaining governments banded together to create a facility to not only find out what the virus was exact and how to cure it but it was to also take those who were from the newer generations and to find out whether or not if they were fertile. If not they were left alone. But if they were fertile than they were taken; matched with a partner of the opposite gender to be watched over closely and forced to not only 'mate' with their partner but reproduce young.

Those who're placed in the facility are convinced what they're doing is good and to help mankind survive. But Muse A is not convinced that what they're doing is good but believes that rather than fighting back and starting a rebellion it is better to get on the good sides of the staff and the doctors to gain the information that they want. Whereas Muse B is different, they're a fighter and believe that every single doctor, nurse, cook, caretaker and scientist all deserve to burn in hell and won't stop fighting. But what happens when the two are matched together? Do they try to escape? Do they go along with it and 'mate'? Do they fight?

It's all up to you

There it is. That's the type of story I want to use. I much prefer to use the Female role in this story (so sorry if you wanted to play the female role). When it comes to posting length I would like it if you could post at least 2 paragraphs and I do understand that people are busy. I mean hey, I balance work and school so I'm often busy but I don't really want someone disappearing for a week and then only posting a few lines. If your gonna be busy then please let me know and I'll understand.

So just send a DM or comment below if you're interested. I also posted this on the Off-site add area if you prefer going off site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back