• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Terminator: Change the Future (Open)

The engine would explode causing the HK to start to fall to the ground. Just as Rey's lightsaber returns to her hand.

"We need to GO! I don't want to be here when it smashes into us!!" Rey starts running.

The engine would explode causing the HK to start to fall to the ground. Just as Rey's lightsaber returns to her hand.

"We need to GO! I don't want to be here when it smashes into us!!" Rey starts running.

Shakily she responds over the radio, “damn that was close”
Mallory’s hands are glued to the gunnery trigger, firing endlessly, aiming just to try and hit everything. As it was falling, she was just trying to rip in to it.

Mal is desperate to get the HK heat off of John and Rey. “You guys need to get out of here, that thing is gonna unleash hell any minute. I can hold it at bay long enough for you to get out of here. And don’t argue with me, John Connor.”
It crashes with a big thud after Rey’s attack.

She pelts it and gives it hell, hoping John and Rey will be smart and find a way to escape without notice.

The HK blasts Mal’s ship with a bright laser burst before she can say anything else, leaving nothing but a smoking hole where the gunnery seat was. The acrid scent of electric fire and smoke mingled with death.

Mal’s radio is static in its silence.

John looked up as he gritted his teeth, watching the mangled HK suffer. The radio was silent. Mal had sacrificed herself so they could live. "No time to mourn, we have to GO!"

He gritted his teeth and ran.

John responded into his comms that there were two survivors and the others would send a copter to pick the two up.

Last edited:
Rey was running away from the HK when she heard a scream that was abruptly cut off. She turned around just in time to see the solider brutally cut down by the mangled HK. And felt John's emotion immediately go from anger to sorrow to mourning then determination as he ran. Rey took one last look at the woman's corpse before nodding in agreement to John's words and running with him.

Whatever this world was, it needed her help. If everything was as dire as she saw it.

SCENE END!

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss DawnBreaking DawnBreaking

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Near another area, there was a strange figure somewhat muddy and angry, yelling, trying to figure out where he was and mostly confused. He looked down at the dead Resistance man and picks up the man's coat.

During the rainy day, Marcus is walking through the cities observing this new "hell".

DawnBreaking DawnBreaking PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

John and Rey were picked up and now were over water, the pilot asked where to go.

"Take me to Command" John ordered as he looked over at Rey

The pilot re-routed to the Command.

"Request had been denied, Connor. They do not want to give up their position."

"You open that ramp, I need divers for a log-in now!"

The pilot sighs and frowns "Connor's going down there anyway. Stay if you want, Rey."

Marcus would be watched intently. The Green Spider has taken an acute interest in this new person that sprouted out of the ground. Slowly, she would follow him, like Gollum - keeping her distance.

-------

"How deep is the dive?" Rey would yell.

darkred darkred DawnBreaking DawnBreaking

Off in a distant part of what used to be called Los Angeles before it became the heap of rubble, bones and remnants of an era gone by, littered with broken machine parts, cars and street signs, filled with the sounds of war: screams, lasers, bombs and gunfire, punctuated with eerie silences is a broken down, half destroyed warehouse, much like any other. Inside, a small nuclear bunker has been a temporary safe space for a small girl with a coily Afro and her darker skinned father.

Her father had been a super computer engineer in Skynet before the insanity broke out and so he had devised traps and booby traps, devices to help them before they made it to the bunker, and he would show Star how he made each device or trap. The bunker was their safe space after her mother and brother were taken and killed by Skynet. They had been running and hiding for a long time but have been hidden there for a month, but with what they brought and what the bunker still had, they had been rationing very severely and the father had given more to his daughter, and they were still starving.

In the dark dingy dusty bunker, her small frizzy coils spilled over the dirty duffel bag she used for a pillow. The safety the radiation proof walls afforded them allowed them to rest and so far no machines had discovered them. Her father had been awake for a while though, thinking. Supplies were out, with only enough rations for the day. He had to leave the bunker and find supplies or help. That meant either taking Star and endangering her or leaving her there alone. It seemed that the only choice was to leave her there.

He gently shook her shoulder, “Star, wake up.” She blinks her eyes open and groans ever so softly. She rubs her sleep crusted dark grey eyes and sits up halfway. “What is it Daddy?” “Shh, baby, keep real quiet, try not to say anything, ok? I have to go out and get some supplies, we’re out of food,” he whispers softly, “I’m going to leave you here, you’ll be safe here.” As she opens her mouth to protest, he quickly puts a finger over her lips, “Shh, baby, don’t cry, no arguing, best to be quiet so they don’t come, best to listen to hear if they do. We won’t make it if I don’t go. But I will be back soon, Star. Don’t be afraid. I think those damned things smell fear.”

They sit together silently, Star looking worried and her father looking pensive. He says as though she had spoken, “There’s no sense in fussin‘ but be of good courage like the Book says.“ Star grips her daddy tightly, wishing he would let her go with him, and she can’t help but spill out, “Daddy I love you, come back soon!“ She wants to say more but knows she may have already said too much. He holds her one last time before he goes to comfort her and then releases her, gives her his cap, tying it tightly on her head and puts his finger over his lips and grabs his duffel bag, putting his hand quietly on the door to the bunker, turning the cranky handle and slipping out the door.

Star feels a sinking in her belly, a shiver through her skin, and wonders if that was the last time she would see her daddy. She listens to his footsteps clanking up the steps and tries hard to believe that he will come back with food and water, but the dread increases. The silence besides his footsteps is comforting because it means there are no machines near by. His footsteps start to fade as he gets higher in the building, then she hears the sound of a HunterKiller buzzing nearby.

When they had been there together, they had listened for the sounds to see if there was a pattern to their movements. Besides occasional aberrations, they had picked up a pattern. Her dad had spent the night listening to the movements and planning the best time to go. When he left, Star knew he had planned carefully as he could. She fingers the cap and prays silently that the HK would leave. The buzzing increases and seems to get closer. Star takes a big deep breath slowly, trying to be brave and courageous like daddy asked.

Suddenly it sounds like it’s right outside and with a sound that shattered her heart and soul, the blasting of lasers can be heard. (please don’t be daddy) Star freezes in utter silence and holds her breath. The buzzing sounds like it is circling the building. (dont find me) She waits and listens, every fiber of her body screaming to run, but she does what daddy said, when you are scared, don’t move until you know for certain that you have been seen. Finally the buzzing begins to lessen until it’s totally gone.

Star threw her duffel bag on and runs out of the bunker, in part to see if they got her daddy and in part because somehow she knows they will be back, if they found him, they will come back. She flies up the stairs with short stealthy movements. Because Star is the color of shadows, as long as she stays in shadows, she can hide really well, she used to be really good at hide and seek. Before.

She came to a halt at the entry way of the old crumbling structure. She saw her dad, 10 yards away, crumbled and dead. (No, no. Not daddy too. Did I , did I give him away, by talking too loud?) She swallowed hard, and in that moment it felt like she swallowed not just her tears, and not just her fears, but her whole voicebox with it. She swallowed hard again, tasting blood, she had bitten her tongue trying not to scream, totally unaware she had done it. And as she swallowed that time, it was like she had swallowed all the trauma she could take and her throat broke. A big lump in her throat she couldn’t swallow, hard to breathe, breathe BREATHE!

She heard her daddy yell BREATHE! Even though she knew he was dead, she somehow could hear his voice guiding her. She ran to her daddy and took a big breath and got his master key necklace off of him and took his Swiss Army knife thing out of his pocket. It was like he was whispering in her ear telling her what to do. (*Hurry child, get it and go, get out of the open, listen for them, it will help you know where to go) She darted into a shadowy alley and put his necklace on and stuffed his knife in her pocket. She dashed off, climbing and slipping between piles of rock and metal and bone, listening for the buzzing and moving away from it.

She keeps moving, looking for a good resting place, she comes to a really desolate quiet part of the city as the sun rises and she finds a small shed seemingly relatively unscathed. She pops the lock with her dad’s master key necklace and goes in closing the door behind her, laying as still as death, listening for trouble.

Last edited:
Connor's little stunt landed him in the water mostly near Command's sub underwater containing the world's military underneath the water: General Ashdown and many other Generals of the Resistance.

The pilot looked up at Rey "Go ahead if you want, not sure how Command's going to treat this little intrusion."

Sooner than Later, John Connor is tied to a chair having General Ashdown pace around him

"John Connor, prophesied leader of the Resistance. With your little frogman stunt, you've put every woman and man on this submarine in danger. So what do you want?"

John growled lightly "What did we find down there?!"

The General eyed him and said "You'll be briefed on a need-to-know basis"

John gritted his teeth "Well I NEED to know because my MEN died in that hole. So what did we find?"

The other Russian general blinked and said "We found a solution, Connor to end this war once and for all. We found short waves disrupt machines through everything."

John looked up "Go on."

The Russian general looked over at Connor "We found intel of a short wave signal that can take direct control of all machines including Skynet. Like all machines, it has a off-switch"

Ashdown looked up and said "Does it work?" while John replied with "Will it work?"

"So let us test it. John looked up as the Generals eyed each other and nodded.

"John and his tech-com unit have a excellent record."

"Get Connor topside. If we do this right, we will end the war."

"You have four days to incerpt the signal." The General said as he turned.

John said, confused "Why four days?"

Ashdown said "We intercepted a kill list from Skynet earlier. Says everyone in this room will be dead by week's end."

"You are number two."

John said "Who's number one?"

Ashdown turned and said "A civilian named Kyle Reese."

Bolting awake in a feverish sweat, she senses something coming, (*it’s time to move baby), and she slowly grabs her bag, checks for her necklace and cracks the door to the shed. She sees nothing and everything in her mind says don’t move, but her gut is screaming (GO NOW!) She slips through the door and darts around the corner, running as she feels directives inside guiding her.

(*along the wall, remember San Marcos Ave, it’s two blocks away, run as fast as you can and try to stay in the shadow) she hears her daddy’s voice say. She runs, the wind of her movement stirring the dust and ashes. The sun is almost down, urgency driving her on, even though she doesn’t know why. She gets to San Marcos Ave and finds a big empty broken down building and sees a broken window.

With a great deal of care, she climbs over the broken edges of glass and lands on the floor below. She looks around and begins to scout for useful things with which to build traps and devices. Finding several parts, including levers and wires, she gets to work on looking around the building for best vantage points.

The main entrance to the building faced what used to be San Marcos Avenue. (* Set it up there, Star, just like I showed you) She thinks, (can I do this by myself?) (*Baby, you’re not alone, and I’m sending someone to you but you gonna have to help him first, which is why we need to get this set up right away)

She got to work building what she saw in her mind. She opened her duffel bag and pulled out tools, working quickly as the sun went down, her eyes adjusting to the dark as she went. Several times she had to close her eyes to adjust to the dark. But urgently she kept working, her nimble small fingers able to get in tight places. Soon, her first rooftop booby trap is complete.

A sense comes over her to sleep hidden away while the sun is out and she sleeps through the day, only awakening at dusk. She crept to the windows, peeking out. Whilst seeing nothing, she feels the nudge to leave, so she dives through the window, and lands softly on her feet.

She follows the feeling around the corner and hides behind a dumpster. She waits, her brain screams ( what am I doing out here! I need to hide or find some food! This is crazy! Daddy is dead, I am hearing voices) but she can feel something else that makes way more sense. She peeks into the dumpster, hoping for food, nothing but papers and trash. (*you still have that last ration, baby and there’s a little more water in the canteen) Star settles back, hiding between the dumpster and the wall, waiting. She goes to reach for her canteen and stops, hearing (*not yet). She sighs softly, very hungry and thirsty.

Footsteps begin to pound nearer, Star perches, (it’s not a machine) and feels led to peek around the dumpster. It’s a young man, maybe 18-19, could be older, running her way. (* Careful Star, but he’s the one) Star immediately senses a machine nearby, and she goes in front of the dumpster, waving at him. The young man slows down upon seeing the young black girl, she runs to him, waving him forward. He comes up to her, “Little girl, what are you doing here? Are you alone? Do you need help?”

Impatiently she tugs his pants and motions to her throat and mouth, shaking her head, putting a finger to her lips, she tugs at him and begins to run. She goes back to the building, scrambling in through the window, carefully trying not to make any noise. He follows but glass breaks as he goes through the window. She takes him up to the roof and displays the trap. He shakes his head in disbelief and she drops down, sensing the machine getting nearer, crouching on her knees, tugging his pants and pointing to drop down.

The young man looks off the roof before he drops, wondering who this little girl is. There is a terminator in pretty rough shape coming down toward the building. He lurches into action, and Star’s eyes widen. He was supposed to stay still! (*crawl to the edge and wait for your moment, baby) She moves to the edge, which hid her from sight as she occasionally peeked over the side.

The young man begins to shoot the Terminator from the roof, drawing fire to the roof from the machine. The young man blanches, realizing what he has done. Star crawls to him and tugs on his pant leg , pointing to him that he should go down and draw it to the front door.

He nods and lunges down the steps, and darts to the back of the building and running around the back of it, he ends up at the right side of it, the worn down terminator spots him and begins to move his direction. The young man shoots at it, aiming at its arms, while moving towards the front door which is blocked by rubble. The young man climbs up the pile and the terminator comes in line with the trap.

Star had been watching everything and pulls the lever(please work, please work) and the trap releases, snaring the terminator and yanking him high off the ground. The teenager/young adult aims for the head and chest, diving and weaving, trying not to get hit by the terminator. Finally its lights go out.

The young man comes back inside through the window and climbs up to the roof. He says in wonder, “I’m Kyle Reese. And who the hell are you?” She just stares at him and then bends down and draws her name in the dust. She just drew a star. She looks at him as he looks at her, “Star, huh?” She nods softly.

Zira

System rebooting ….
Core at 100 percent….
Unknown Universial frequency detected.
Personality Matrix Activating.

Zira looked down at the ruined city before her. It was confirmed by her optics to be a post apocalyptic Los Ángeles. But that couldn’t be right? Los Ángeles was still intact last she checked. Her personality matrix did not allow for the things such as shock. She merely cocked her head curiously. So she walked.

And walked, and walked and walked.

Until suddenly there was a ping on her radar. She stopped. Zoomed into the ping. Her infrared made out two individual organics. Oh ne organic was smaller than the other one.

A child as the organics say.

She stood there, her machine brain going on through multiple calculations before making a decision.

She strode over to the couple, hands raised in the Universal sign of harmlessness.

She notes the gun in the young man’s hand.

“….. Don’t shoot ….” She says. “I mean you no harm!”

DawnBreaking DawnBreaking

Star ducks down on the roof, as Kyle lets a volley of rounds off at the machine. Kyle stops gunning when there is no return and says,”Terminators always mean harm, you’re about to log off permanently!” He loads fresh rounds

Star tries to ignore the hunger pains as she lays there frozen. She sensed the machine coming but didn’t have time to reload the trap. Feelings of guilt and fear freeze her to the ground, hunger pains pierce her tummy and her tongue cleaved to the roof of her mouth because she was so dry.

(* ———) she hears nothing from her dad’s voice inside her now. She wonders why, it looks like she is in big trouble. Even so, there’s no sense of urgency like before.

She gets up and tugs Kyle’s arm and pulls at the gun. “Stop, Star!” But she doesn’t stop, and he looks at her, gazing into her dark grey eyes. He sees a look that lowers his guard.

Star looks over at the machine. (What does this mean?)

4226FF01-96A8-4623-97D0-4219E5BA06F2.jpeg

Zira

Zira cocked her head, analyzing both of them. She then slowly put her hands down.

“Wise choice,” she said with a bit of a smirk, “I would hate my first interaction with the denizens of another world to be bloodshed.”

She would crouch down to Star, her head still cocked.

“What’s your name young one?”

DawnBreaking DawnBreaking

Star stares at this machine, different from the rest somehow. She doesn’t fully trust it but there aren’t the usual alarm bells.

Kyle had winced at the machine’s threats. Star wondered what she meant by ‘first interaction on this world’.
Kyle protectively said,”What do you want with her?” Star stares at the beautiful machine, then draws a star on the dust of the roof. They stand on the roof top, Star thinks, (maybe this is the help daddy sent me) Kyle looks at Star and scoops her up, holding her if they need to run. Star passively rests in his arms, but her attention is fixed on the machine. Kyle said, “Answer us!”

“I want nothing with her.”

Zira said, standing up. She would look at Kyle, analyzing him as well, scanning his face. As she expected, his face didn’t pick up anything concrete in her databanks. Then again, she wasn’t connected to the Internet. And from the looks of this place, she doubted these organics knew what the Internet even was.

“Just asking for her name.” She said, adding a shrug to not seem as robotic, “speaking of which, what’s yours?”

She would eye him. Given his near aggressive nature, she wasn’t sure if asking such a simple question would trigger him. She prepared a teleport just in case that gun were to go off.

Kyle glares at it and says, “Why should I trust you? Who are you and what do you want? Star puts a finger over his mouth and pushes away from him, wriggling to get down. He reluctantly lets her down, clearly she’s been taking care of herself for a while. Why doesn’t she say anything? Kyle looks at her and then the machine.

Star walks over to the machine, and puts her hand up, grabbing the wrist of this feminine looking Terminator thing and gently but with an urgent look, she tries to get her to come with her. Star senses other company coming and is trying to get the machine to hide with her. She puts her other hand on her belly, her tummy hurting from the lack of food and pain washes over her face. She leans over as she tugs at the pretty machine.

Kyle says, not noticing Star’s pain yet, “If she trusts you, I will take a chance. Name’s Kyle Reese, now what’s yours? Play nice.”

“I have designated Zira, Kyle Reese. Nice to meet you.”

Zira would look at Star, at her pained expression and urgent tugging. It was then that she recieved another ping. A dozen pinns. Her radar was detecting movement in the area. But no heartbeats.

Machines.

With Kyle’s near aggressive stance toward her, the kids urgent tugging and the strange ruined landscape. She put two and two together.

“Your landscape was devastated by machines, wasn’t it? That’s why you don’t trust me!”

And those machines must look human.

“Answer later. I sense movement coming toward us. I suggest we hide.”

Kyle answers, “Exactly.” He pauses, you aren’t from here, are you?” They all begin to leave the exposed roof.

Star and Zira, with Kyle at the back, head down the stairs, getting off of the roof. There’s a small room on the second floor that had been a testing range and the walls are thicker, with lining to soundproof it. It’s the best option there is, as the rest of the building is mostly open with separate rooms that have a pretty open plan. Star is struggling as they go into the room. Her tummy is hurting and she feels faint.

As they get in the room, Star hears her daddy again, (*get your last ration and take it) she fumbles with her duffel bag, her hands shaky and weak.

Tech-Com HQ// The Resistance

J
ohn walked off the plane as he landed at HQ. He eyes the area walking toward the main soldier area where he knows Barnes is there, not happy to tell him the bad news.

John walked in as many Tech-Com soldiers stood up curious as what John had to say.

“Barnes..” John whispered in silence.

Inside, John had bouts of PTSD, with Olson and Jerico not making it.

Barnes widened his eyes “My brother, he didn’t make it didn’t he?”

John was silent and patted him on the shoulder.

Kate and John went to share a hug after the long trip.

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marcus wanders the field again, slowly watching behind him somewhat, wondering if he’s being watched.

John is sitting in his area of HQ with a tape player thinking to himself as he keeps playing tapes over and over of his mother’s words: Tape 28, I don’t know what to tell you about your father, if you never seen him, you will never be.”

John then is messing with his laptop with the signal, Kate is saying “What about the signal?”

“If it works, then it will be good.”

Kate said “Find something small like a hydrobot and try it on that first.”

John thought again and said “Kill Kyle Reese, reset the future.”

Tech-Com HQ// The Resistance

J
ohn walked off the plane as he landed at HQ. He eyes the area walking toward the main soldier area where he knows Barnes is there, not happy to tell him the bad news.

John walked in as many Tech-Com soldiers stood up curious as what John had to say.

“Barnes..” John whispered in silence.

Inside, John had bouts of PTSD, with Olson and Jerico not making it.

Barnes widened his eyes “My brother, he didn’t make it didn’t he?”

John was silent and patted him on the shoulder.

Kate and John went to share a hug after the long trip.

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marcus wanders the field again, slowly watching behind him somewhat, wondering if he’s being watched.

John is sitting in his area of HQ with a tape player thinking to himself as he keeps playing tapes over and over of his mother’s words: Tape 28, I don’t know what to tell you about your father, if you never seen him, you will never be.”

John then is messing with his laptop with the signal, Kate is saying “What about the signal?”

“If it works, then it will be good.”

Kate said “Find something small like a hydrobot and try it on that first.”

John thought again and said “Kill Kyle Reese, reset the future.”
A string of webbing would latch onto Marcus and yank him out of the way. Marcus would see a masked woman in what appeared to be a green superhero costume laced with a webbing design. The girl would put a finger to her lips as she walked in sight of the Terminator, using her webbing to pin the Terminator in place!
————————

Rey was silent throughout most of the venture, following behind at a distance. They probably assumed that she was a Scavenger. That must be a reason they haven’t noticed her.

She watched silently and then asked, “Who’s Kyle Reese?”
——————————————-
darkred darkred

Marcus's eyes widened as what seemed like some woman in a cosplay outfit suddenly webbed him away from what was a T-600.

"Anyone mind telling me what the hell is going on?" Marcus's baffled voice was evident as he looked somewhat grateful the woman had saved him yet remained quiet.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------
The Generals turned "Hm? Who's this, Connor?"

Connor frowned "Don't worry, they are here to help."

Ashdown turned "He's a civilian, he's on a kill list this big."

However, the man was on alert and wasn't sure why they were here (Rey).

At least John covered their ass for now. He'd have explaining to do later.

Last edited:
Kyle answers, “Exactly.” He pauses, you aren’t from here, are you?” They all begin to leave the exposed roof.

Star and Zira, with Kyle at the back, head down the stairs, getting off of the roof. There’s a small room on the second floor that had been a testing range and the walls are thicker, with lining to soundproof it. It’s the best option there is, as the rest of the building is mostly open with separate rooms that have a pretty open plan. Star is struggling as they go into the room. Her tummy is hurting and she feels faint.

As they get in the room, Star hears her daddy again, (*get your last ration and take it) she fumbles with her duffel bag, her hands shaky and weak.
Zira notices Star in pain as she stumbles with her bag. She, as a machine, did not know hunger. But she did have to recharge just like an organic would.

“You okay?” She asks.

The Green spider would at Marcus, cocking her head. She then placed a hand on his chest. Feeling his heartbeat.

“Strong heart…” she says, cocking her head. She then looked at the machine, noting the destroyed landscape, the fact that the machine tried to kill Marcus. “Machine kill, machine destroy, world is ended?” She makes a booming motion. “World ended!”

She smiles toothily at Marcus. “Name?”

darkred darkred DawnBreaking DawnBreaking

Star shakes and tears begin to fall as she fights her zipper. She yanks it open and is panting, her empty belly screaming and hands shaking as she grabs the last ration of food, a half bag of some nondescript meal and the canteen which only has a few swallows. (Daddy intentionally made the last ration bigger than the rest because he said, if we get to this point, we will need a good ration to carry us to the next. This is it.)

She looks at Kyle and Zira, barely hearing Zira. Star feels dizzy, her head buzzing. She falls in a flop to the floor, holding both the half eaten meal bag and the canteen. Kyle rushes over and puts one arm under her, lifting her head, and with his other arm, he grabs her canteen, shakes it and puts it down. Star tries to wriggle toward her canteen in silent protest, but Kyle is busy opening his canteen and lifts it to her dry chapped lips and Star drinks thirstily. Her hand with the meal raises slightly with every swallow. He lifts the canteen and she nods, blinking back more tears.

She sits up a little more and peels the plastic back on the mushy meal paste. Digging her fingers in, she grabs it like a wet sticky gloopy dough and scoops it to her mouth. Glop after glop of the slop she eats, until she looks at Kyle, realizing he may not have food. She holds out the rest of the ration to him, offering. He says, “No, you need it more than me.” She holds it out for a second longer and then goes back at it, scraping it clean with her fingers. She lifts her canteen up off the floor and puts it back in her bag, it still has a drink in it. She feels kind of weak, remembering Zira had spoken, she reaches out to Zira. She blinks and touches the machine’s face, then her own face. Star had never touched a machine before.(they feel like us, they look like us, but they are not us.)

Marcus looked up, the sticky webbing making him rather shocked of the own Green Spider.

“... I just figured out that the world ended here, but it’s a long story. The cyborg fought his way through the sticky string trying to avoid the unknown creature from either killing or attacking him more.

“... My name is Marcus.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyle sighed and looked over at Star, blinking wondering if this machine was about to hurt Star in some way or form, still not sure. But things could get dangerous if a terminator that wanted to hurt them found them.

The Green spider would regard Marcus for a second and then turn toward the terminator. And point! “Dangerous!”

Zira wouldn’t respond but she would look a little puzzled by Star’s touch.

“My skin is living tissue. In case you are curious.” She would raise an eyebrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back