What's new
  • When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital [Temporarily Closed] Fantasy Sketches, Grumkins and Snarks! [Commish info-first post!]

Would anyone be interested in an artistic spin on my country's traditional clothing? (For funsies)

• sounds interesting!

Votes: 19 100.0%
  • booo, boring

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

ashwynne

🌧 pluviophile 🌧 art: peritwinkle
Supporter
IT'S BAMF HOLLY!!! 😩😩😩
UNFFF the babest of babes 🙌
Of course she looks unbelievably amazing, Peri.
:blowkiss: You're so talented, so wonderful <3
Could stare at her all day 😏

peritwinkle

♠️your local Raphael♠️
Helper
Hello! So I had an idea the other night about painting a character wearing my country's traditional clothing, with my own take on the design. I'm trying to perfect my skill in painting different types of fabric so this would also be a pretty good exercise. Would anyone be interested in that? I opened a poll, so please vote 💗

ashwynne

🌧 pluviophile 🌧 art: peritwinkle
Supporter
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL WHAT THE HECK!!!!! 😭😭😭
All these stunning characters you're bringing to life are too much for my wee little heart to handle.
Gorgeous, gorgeous, work 😩

peritwinkle

♠️your local Raphael♠️
Helper
Can you tell she’s a vampire? No? Perfect. That’s what she wants you to think, too.

Lovely Cass, belonging to Leola_Asarai Leola_Asarai . Britannica Lost is full of such wonderful characters and it’s honestly my honor to bring them to life. This one was so fun, I got irrationally attached to her throughout the few of days I spent working on her portrait.

2912DD42-237A-445B-BD68-8EA4C8DD4A7E.png

Luxura

Thirteenth Mystic ♥Art by Peritwinkle♥
Can you tell she’s a vampire? No? Perfect. That’s what she wants you to think, too.

Lovely Cass, belonging to Leola_Asarai Leola_Asarai . Britannica Lost is full of such wonderful characters and it’s honestly my honor to bring them to life. This one was so fun, I got irrationally attached to her throughout the few of days I spent working on her portrait.
So glad you got to use that colour palette! <3
She's beautiful! Such a sweet little thing, isn't she?
*snort*
I'm so happy to see our players coming to you to bring
their muses to life!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)