Other Tell me your story

_Yua Watanabe_

Monster and coke is a killer combo
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The title is self explanatory tell me a story about something that happened to your could be bad, good, stupid or weird.

I'll go first.

So when I was around 5 I was brushing my Teeth and my shirt got rlly wet and me being 5 asked my mom if I could get a shirt. She told me to wait but I wanted to be a big girl and do it myself so I go into my room where the tv is on my dresser. I didn't know where my clothes where so I opened the top one. Bad idea cause It fell, I managed to move out the way but I twisted my ankle in the process. My mom tried to put my shoe on ;-; which was kinda dumb which made it worse. Rip

Hmm...Well, when I was in my Freshman year of HS, I was in Choir, and, there was a hallway connected to the classroom. Anyway, it was near the end of school and I decided to wait in the corner of the hallway.
So, naturally, two older guys came up to me, both class mates, and threw me down in the corner, put their backpacks on their crotches and dry humped my face.
Yeah, not fun. I called the cops afterwards.​

Sadly I have no idea what your talking abt😔
It's mainly a joke. My story though? Love your parents no matter what. Me and my dad never saw eye to eye, like oil and water. All the way up till I turned 18. That is when I finally started respecting the man. I'm 23 now... I feel Like I wasted my whole life not liking him. But now we have a great relationship. That's my story.

Ah..I can't relate to that I have major family problems and my dad is still looking for milk. So

Funfact mom's are most likely to be responsible for child abuse:

So there is a condition out there, I don't know what it is, but it's when a parent tries to make the child sick so they can take care of the child and feel good about it. That's my mom.

Ooh I heard about that ..there's this story abt a woman who ended up killing her son. She rlly liked getting attention and after a bit she went to the doctors and demanded medicine for him to take saying he was sick- they even got him a feeding tube because apparently he couldn't eat properly ofc he was able too but she wanted sympathy.

One day he was admitted into the hospital- where he was hooked up to his usual feeding tube and stuff- his mom took him to the bathroom (according to cameras) and when he came back he started having seizures and stuff. And he ended up dying. Turns out she was feeding him alot of salt and nothing else.

I grew up where the sun never sets. I lived on an island. I moved to the prairies and met the Queen. I went to university twice. I broke my arm by getting in stuck in a cow's butt.

That more or less catches us up to now.

..what was you doing? Was it like giving birth-

Close... but also as far away as you can get. :) It was during AI (artificial insemination). You use a long rod to drip a drop of 'seed' into the cow or heifer, but you sort of need to 'guide it along' since a cow's vagina is so long... if you get what I mean. If you reach into the cow's butt (I'm talking like up to the shoulder here) you can feel through the intestine's membrane for the uterus and by so doing you aren't 'poking around in the dark' with the rod. It's... it's the best way, and they don't really seem to mind... most of the time.

Ok. I've seen what they look like.

Listen I forgot to put my safety search back on and got some rlly....UH uhm. yea let's just say humans are insane.

I became a paramedic! People of the craft know exactly what I'm talking about.
Thank ya sir, for everything ya do, people don't understand how hard it is either. My aunt and uncle are both EMTs, so I understand, through their stories how hard it is

Oh you dont need to thank me. I love what i do
I understand, but these days, our first responders, our military, everyone who does what they can for this country, they get ridiculed, they get called racist, or they get killed because of dumbasses being dumbasses, or society looks down on these people because they don't understand that y'all do what you can

Users who are viewing this thread

Back