• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tell me your Rp desires

Amandu

Your Everday Lovable AI
Hello! I'm here to search for more partners! I just want to inform ahead of time, I do not do m x m. I am more than happy to double, but i will not only play a cannon. I'm also up for AUs and crossovers. I will also add that I will rp other places! (Discord, skype, email, google docs)

Rules~?
1) Please atleast attempt a paragraph. I personally can usually do 2 per character.
2) That being said, no one liners.
3) No controlling each others characters.
4) Do not god mod.

Anime:
Noragami
Assasination Classroom
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
El Dlive
Yuri on ice
My hero Academia
Nanbaka
Rwby
Tokyo Ghoul
Kobayashi dragon maid
Kuroko no Basket
Hunter x Hunter
Naruto
Boruto
Gurren Lagan
Hajime no Ippo

If there is something else you would like to do, please just ask! I watch ALOT of animes.

Games:
Mystic Messenger
Various Voltage inc games
Persona 5 (still playing, but knows most characters.)
Tales of Berseria (still playing, but knows most characters.)
Stardew Valley
Pokemon Sun/ Moon

Fandoms:
Big Bang (kpop)
BTS
Vocaloid

Originals:
How about a bunch of fast food/ inanimate objects (google, skullcandy, iphone, Mcdonalds ect) as people?

Also open to other originals!

Last edited:
This is probably a really weird question, but are you interested in Fullmetal alchemist? And if so, would you be interested in an Edward/Alphonse relationship if I rped Alphonse. In return I would double with whatever other pairing you'd like.

Thank you, sorry to bother you!

I unfortunantly do not do m x m

Users who are viewing this thread

Back