• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Tell me your cravings! MxF, F//, M// 1x1 Search

JinxedRP

Hello kitties,

I am currently looking for some long term, semi- lit. to literate ropleplay to engage in. Being a sophomore in college, I have a fairly busy academic/social life so I won't be able to be online 24/7 but I'm usually on at night and try make it a point to reply once every couple of day. Please be 18+.

All my RPs are centered around romance, the cheesier and fluffier the better. I also like action, angst, and drama but I like to keep the general tone on the lighter side.

I'm totally up for mxf, f//, or m// pairings so let me know what your looking for.

Please be semi literate, meaning be able to post a least 3 solid paragraphs. I understand writers block, but one liners are a big no-no. Good grammar and spelling would also be appreciated.

Be fun! While a good story is a must, I'm not looking for super serious, boring characters who are just to cool to do a darn thing. Don't be afraid to act silly and joke around! Life is serious enough, lets just have fun here. Don't make your character unbeatable or GodMod. Perfect people get boring fast, so do characters.

Here a list of some of the topics that I normally like to do, but please tell me if you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them! Seriously, I don't have a particular craving so share yours with me. c:

Original:

- Rebel x Princess/Prince

- Prince/Noble x Thief

- Succubus x Human

- Pirate x Maiden

- Super Powered School

- Wizard x Witch

- Demigod x Demigod/Human

- Hero x Villain(ess)

Fandom:

- Teen Titans

- The Bravest Warriors