Chitchat Tell me something good that happened to you today!

I rode my bike to school today. It was refreshing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought my new glasses today. I should be able to pick them up next week and I am very excited! c: They are super cute.

Mordecai said:
I bought my new glasses today. I should be able to pick them up next week and I am very excited! c: They are super cute.
I guess you could say you re-specced. Way to max out your awesome stats.

My new sugar glider is calming down and getting friendlier. My other glider seems to really like her.

Today I managed to teach some of our Service Dogs at work some new tasks after ages of us working on it they finally got it.

Tooooday, I'm headed to the doctor's to get some blood work done, but I've heard nothing but good news from my last appointment. ^-^

Mordecai said:
Tooooday, I'm headed to the doctor's to get some blood work done, but I've heard nothing but good news from my last appointment. ^-^
Something good that happened today... I found out that Mordecai is alright! Get well soon!

Finished a great book.

I loved it, so predictably all the reviews on Goodreads hated it, which is of course the way of the world.

Mordecai said:
I consider this something good that happened to me!

Today, I had a great political discussion with someone whose beliefs are pretty much polar opposite of mine and it didn't devolve into a shouting match. What's more, we remained friends! It was very enlightening.

Mordecai said:
I consider reading this as my hightlght of the day.

Anomaly said:
I consider this something good that happened to me!
And I consider that 'that' caused this cause of 'that' is so great to hear. Because this renforcing 'that' great news!

I totally need this thread. My good thing is I managed to eat breakfast and lunch and keep them down! These past couple of weeks I've hardly been able to eat anything due to a treatment I've started for some chronic illnesses I'm going to be stuck with for the rest of my life (depressing bleh). So eating food was good! cx

Today, someone drew me the amazing picture that I have as my avatar!

Tonight was the opening night of my school's musical, Les Miserables. It went really, really well, and I had a lot of fun.

Today, I'm giving a presentation to a French client who wants to give my lab all kinda money and I'm trying to convince him that, yes, he wants to give us lots of money!

Technically yesterday but I'm still feeling it today. I got to see a band is been waiting almost 10 years to see since they'd never really stopped in the US. The crowd's energy was wild and amazing and they all had the BIGGEST smiles on their faces at the end. They said they'd definitely com back so now I can make up for lost time.

I'm still elated, I can't believe last night happened.

Today, I rode my horse and she was a complete snot but we worked through it and by the end of the ride, she saw things my way.

Mordecai said:
Today, I rode my horse and she was a complete snot but we worked through it and by the end of the ride, she saw things my way.
I'm really stressed right now, but damnit. My life is pretty good and i am surrounded by wonderful people. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back