Chitchat Tell me about yourself

Wanna know about me? Gee, I'm flattered!

I'm SkyzorV, and I'm a waitress at a hole in the wall diner. In my free time, I like to chill with friends, listen to music, go to concerts, game or roleplay. I'm pretty sociable, and am open to discussion.

How are you doing? How was you day? What'cha listen to? Got some cool jams or something pissed you off and want to get it off your chest?

I'm doing okay...really depends on the day. Today was kind of shit, but honestly it's because I'm tired and stressed about school. And also because our fridge is practically empty and I'm starving, but my dad is too lazy to go shopping and when he does bring home dinner it's pizza and my entire family is so goddamn tired of pizza. Last time I ate it, I nearly puked and I had the most terrible stomach ache. Let me tell you, I'm dying for a steak right now. Or even a good cheeseburger. I've been re-watching a lot of my favorite show recently, mostly because I find most other shows boring or really annoying so it's hard to get into new shows. And even on the rare occasions that I do, I binge watch them and finish them in a week and then I'm back to square one. I think I may also suffer from mild dissociation and possibly even mild Tourette syndrome, but I have yet to talk to my therapist about that stuff.

And I'm really, really hungry and wish I had some orange chicken to eat about now...

Edit: I love owl legs.
Edit 2: Oh, one cool part about today was that a bald eagle landed in our backyard to eat a rotting armadillo, and we rarely ever see bald eagles so that was really exciting. They're so pretty, and they're a lot bigger than I anticipated, but then again most eagles are pretty huge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back