Chitchat Tell me about yourself

Stale Biscuit

The OG Bread Boi
Yo, as someone who is returning to this site, I ain't got many friends so I'm hopin' to remedy that by just starting this chat thingy majig.
How are you doing? How was you day? What'cha listen to? Got some cool jams or something pissed you off and want to get it off your chest?
Tell me, I'm down to talk about all of it.

As for me, my day is meh. I've been bummin' around the house trying to get my mind off going back to college. Kind of stressed by the fact
that I'm going to have a shit ton of work to do when I get back, and classes are going to be a bitch and a half, but what can you do? It doesn't help
that I recently just saw a picture of owl legs that have scarred me for life.

Like ... look at this?!
6hu6h5oui0h31.jpg

Now I can only see them runnin with these things and I just ... ugh, it just gets to me. They should just fly.

If ya wanna pm me, that's fine with me to. Bored as all hell over here.

Last edited:
Eeeeeyyy, I'm also returning to this site after two years, so also have no friends. Let's pal up, chum.

I've been working, trying to pass the time until I get home. Good luck with college, I know classes and assignments can be a right arse but you can do it, you've got this.

Also I love those owl legs. Look at them long steppy bois.

Absurdisan Absurdisan
Welcome back my friend. I'm all up to be chums.

Thanks, I'm tryin'. Hopefully it ain't anything too bad, and hope work is going good for you.

Gonna have to agree to disagree. Them legs are the legs of a taijutsu master, and I will never be able to look at that bird the same. It's like half of it's body is a dress of feathers and just hidin' them thangs underneath. I feel threatened. It's asserting it's dominance and I only have chicken legs to combat it.

The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect
Eh, sounds (technically reads) like that sucks ass my man. Go listen to some jams, if you're gonna be pissy about everything than you might as well do it to a soundtrack. Shit, I enjoy being angry to the sound of some weeb music or grunge rock in the background. Kinda ups my mood in a weird way. That's just me though.

Kinda scared to post a response, don't want this to piss ya off too. Fuck it.

Eh, sounds (technically reads) like that sucks ass my man. Go listen to some jams, if you're gonna be pissy about everything than you might as well do it to a soundtrack. Shit, I enjoy being angry to the sound of some weeb music or grunge rock in the background. Kinda ups my mood in a weird way. That's just me though.
Music is too distracting. Can't work/study properly when its on.

I feel that. Can't listen to songs with vocals when I'm workin', but it's cool if it's just an instrumental. Although its gotta be some calming music, hardcore rock just gets me pumpin' and I still can't concentrate. So it depends. You workin' on something or are you just sayin' in general?

I might be considered an uncultured swine, but who/what is lofi?

Nothing else? Don't game or anything?
"low fidelity"
It is basically music that has its quality worsened on purpose. Just open up a 24 hour lofi stream on youtube and you'll get the gist.

Gaming was one of my hobbies but it doesn't make me content with existing anymore. The only thing that does is working on something/improving at something so that is all I have been doing other than occasionally getting mega drunk..

Ah, sounds pretty chill. Though I'm listenin' to the hip hop version.

Aight, I see the split. Just do it to pass the time really. Never really worried about feeling content with me being here, just live life how it comes. Kinda morbid-ish, but whatever gets ya through the day.

Ah, sounds pretty chill. Though I'm listenin' to the hip hop version.

Aight, I see the split. Just do it to pass the time really. Never really worried about feeling content with me being here, just live life how it comes. Kinda morbid-ish, but whatever gets ya through the day.
ive come to find that searching for a meaning in life is a waste of time. you just gotta keep finding things to distract yourself with, big or small, until you finally die.

Agreed. Just gotta do shit you like while you livin'. People do some weird shit, but as long as it ain't affecting another person then go ahead and do what ya want. Think it'd be great if we just died and disappeared in all honesty. Don't feel like dealin' with bs after I'm dead ya know.

Agreed. Just gotta do shit you like while you livin'. People do some weird shit, but as long as it ain't affecting another person then go ahead and do what ya want. Think it'd be great if we just died and disappeared in all honesty. Don't feel like dealin' with bs after I'm dead ya know.
Despite my edginess on here, i wouldnt go so far as to say i actually think it would be great if we all just died. I dont think the other way either. I just dont care about the grand scheme of things. Don't care about the human race, society, rights of others etc. etc. etc. I just care about me. The only things i care about other than me are the things that I personally like, am interested in or things that impact me and my own life. You have to be your own best friend because at the end of the day, you are the only one who will always be there for you.

Hmm, must have misworded that. Not sayin' we should all drop dead at this very second. More so, I used to be a Christian and heavily believed in a heaven and hell. Honestly, used to scare the ever loving shit out of me, because I was so worried about where I'd go after I die, because let's face it, I ain't the greatest person in the world. What I meant by that was that I'd like to just disappear, no soul no thought. Just poof. It's relaxing not have to worry about all that stuff.

Hmm, must have misworded that. Not sayin' we should all drop dead at this very second. More so, I used to be a Christian and heavily believed in a heaven and hell. Honestly, used to scare the ever loving shit out of me, because I was so worried about where I'd go after I die, because let's face it, I ain't the greatest person in the world. What I meant by that was that I'd like to just disappear, no soul no thought. Just poof. It's relaxing not have to worry about all that stuff.
Well yeah. I honestly wouldn't look forward to finding out I told one too many people to go fuck themselves so I have to burn in eternity. The pain and torture are not my biggest concerns with hell. Just that after a while it'd just get boring. Like, an eternal punishment for a temporary crime. I'll stop there with my views on religion though ;)

Ye, not to keen on that idea at all. Glad I cleared that up though, didn't mean to make ya think im over here just thinking we should all hit the bucket. They are making a new season of one of my favorite shows, can't die before I see that.

Ye, not to keen on that idea at all. Glad I cleared that up though, didn't mean to make ya think im over here just thinking we should all hit the bucket. They are making a new season of one of my favorite shows, can't die before I see that.
And I myself can't die until I have achieved every single one of my goals to prove my inner strength to myself.

My day hasn’t been too bad I guess
But I guess I am pretty lonely so I came here maybe I can help cheer u guys up (or u can return the favour) but at the moment ima sleep 💤

I HAVE TO CLEAN AND PACK MY HOUSE SOLO TODAY IF ANYONE WANTS TO DO THAT FOR ME PLZ THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back