Tell an outrageous lie about the user above you.

I haven't said anything about your strength.

I do not accept the fact you have strength, as I see no proof of it.

But I do not deny it either for the same reason.

Your a child as I'm not your Jinkai views are weak in the reality of the world's true balance. As all of you lack even the desire to grow stronger by discarding cancer

Your a child as I'm not your Jinkai views are weak in the reality of the world's true balance. As all of you lack even the desire to grow stronger by discarding cancer

I do not throw away cancer, for whatever that means.

And the fact that you brought up an age gap means that I have one, as you've decided against using any logical reasoning to simply use an excuse.

Child prodigies are a thing, I'm not one, but age means nothing when in comes to intelligence.

@AnimeGenork needs me to protect her :3

I do not throw away cancer, for whatever that means.

And the fact that you brought up an age gap means that I have one, as you've decided against using any logical reasoning to simply use an excuse.

Child prodigies are a thing, I'm not one, but age means nothing when in comes to intelligence.

@AnimeGenork needs me to protect her :3

It means shedding weakness or stopping it from spreading to you.  Not even I have strength,Intellect,ruthless,and lack of compassion to stand where I do now. Getting my 401 K soon at Apollo now. That's was given to me by being me not a weak person.

This is a game forum, play the game maaaan.

Ruler of Inferno is a king of twice baked potatoes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Liquorice is the guy who uses his hands in the all you can eat restaurant. Then after the food falls on the floor he just picks it up and just eats it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back