Tell an outrageous lie about the user above you.

Draws tiny faces face on fruit before eating it so that he/she feels almighty and ruthless at the same time as receiving a healthy dose of fructose

This person was swallowed whole by a giant Bengal tiger and survived, she/he then was taught to kill pigs with magic at age 4. When the farmers found out of the death of their pigs, the death created by this person, she/he went to a prison for kids, where she/he was beaten with a steel banana every day. When she/he left jail she/he went to school, where she/he successfully murdered the headmaster.

Last edited:
The person above me is an old man who has a pet penguin and rickrolls people, does online dating and is famous for playing football (Soccer if you be an American) with a hamster instead of a ball.

The person above me is an old man who has a pet penguin and rickrolls people, does online dating and is famous for playing football (Soccer if you be an American) with a hamster instead of a ball.
i dont like penguins)) the person above is a dog trying to climb a tree on halloween

Users who are viewing this thread

Back