• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Telios & Narumi

Charlotte nodded. "But what about the babies?" She asks him, worried that she wouldn't be able to look after them whilst he wasn't there.

Tarond sighed and confessed. "I'm feeling that I'm useless. I didn't do anything useful lately..."

Charlotte sighed heavily. "Just because I said one thing doesn't mean you're entirely useless, I didn't mean to snap at you whilst I was giving birth, but that's normal" She says and turns away, "But you can leave us if you want to, and hurt yourself like you always do" She didn't actually say that, she just thought that I'm her head.

"I wish I would die and you have a better husband... I don't deserve any of this..." Tarond mumbled to himself before wandering to the woods.

Charlotte wandered back to the palace with a shrug. He was always like that, he would suddenly want to die over one small thing, was as of she was constantly treading on eggshells with him. He had left her with the stress of the babies just because he was being overly dramatic, now that was selfish.

Tarond sat down under a tree in the woods, not noting his surrounding. "I wanted to help but i can't do anything right, can i..." He mumbled to himself, someone was sneaking up to him. Taronf noticed a twig snapped and immediately got up and turned around, his sword unsheathed but too late. He was shot right in the neck with a small blade. Tarond fell down and started to bleed a lot, so much that his consciousness was rapidly slipping from his grasp. The assassin smiled under his hood and fled from the area, leaving Tarond bleed.

Charlotte wandered after him a couple of hours after, in her wolf form and fond him in a heap on the floor, bleeding. She wandered over to him and healed him.

Tarond was unconscious when Charlotte discovered him and healed him. He didn't wake up until a while later...

Charlotte was sleeping beside him, still in her wolf form. By the time he had woken up and stood up and then began to lick at him, worry in her eyes.

"Thanks Charlotte... Where did that assassin come from..." Tarond mumbled, his neck still ached a bit.

Charlotte was confused though soon soon wandered behind him and started to prod him towards the direction of the palace, nudging him in a gentle manner.

Charlotte, changes forms and then slips her hand with his and smiles weakly as they walk back towards where the palace.

Charlotte wanders into the twin's nursery and notices that they weren't sleeping but crawling across the floor, so she guesses that one of the maids had let them out.

Charlotte watches as her daughter wanders out of the nursery, the door being slightly open from where she was leaning against the door. She watches as the small girl crawls outside and then eventually finds her father.

Tarond spotted her daughter and picked her up. "How did you get out?" He said, walking back to the nursery.

Charlotte watches them return and smiles. "We need to think of some names for them" She says gently.

Charlotte nods and smiles. "Yeah, I love those names" She says gently.

(Shall I be Malissa and you Elise?)

Charlotte smiles and the picks up Elise, cradling him close to her as she watches Tarond.

Malissa snuggles close to her father.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back