• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Telios & Narumi

Charlotte was sleeping quite peacefully, until she felt a pain churn in her body slightly. She whined softly.

Charlotte instantly sat up when she felt another pain shoot through her body, perhaps they were contractions. She shook her head and swallowed, hard. Surely they weren't.

Charlotte, shut her eyes tightly as she balled her hands into fists. She tried to fight back the pain but she found doing so, too hard. She but her lip with her eyes still closed letting tears drip from her eyes and stroll down her cheeks gently as she let out a cry.

"I'll call a doctor." Tarond said before getting up and ran out. Quickly, a while later, he returned with the palace's doctor, rushing over to Charlotte.

Charlotte, shook her head as she tried to fight back the pain. "I....I can't do this" She manages to say.

Charlotte let out a cry of pain. "That's easy for you to say, and of course I'm going to panic" She tells him.

Tarond felt that he was useless and let the doctor to help Charlotte. Tarond stayed quiet the whole time.

Charlotte soon gave birth to, two healthy babies. One was a boy and one was a girl, she felt so happy when she could hear the sounds of sobbing.

Charlotte smiles as she held onto them once they had been wrapped in fluffy blankets and turned to Tarond, calling him over.

Tarond stood up and walked over, smiling weakly as he looked at and then held them.

Tarond sat down close to Charlotte while holding the twins.

Charlotte smiles gently and nuzzles into him. She felt so happy and proud of herself that she had given birth to such wonderful and healthy babies.

Despite he was smiling, Tarond was still feeling that he was utterly useless. The thought weighed heavily in his mind.

Charlotte helped him place the twins in each of their nursery's once they were cleaned and dressed. She wandered back to her own bedroom and clean herself, before coming out and closing the bathroom door behind her, in her nightgown. She wandered over to their bed and curled up in the warm duvet.

Tarond followed back to their bedroom with Charlotte and laid down on the bed with her. He thought to himself for a while before falling asleep.

Charlotte fell asleep instantly, on d her head fell to the pillow. She felt tired and exhausted from giving birth to the twins, though proud. She was glad that she could get some rest now.

Charlotte had woken up early too and wandered outside after him. "Where are you going?" She asks him, curiously.

Charlotte eyed him curiously and was soon standing beside him. "Where are you going?" She says again, though she doesn't say this in a demanding way, just out of curiosity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back