• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Telios & Narumi

Charlotte gave a light shrug, though after a while she nodded and gave a weak smile, looking up at him, at last.

"I'm also sorry for making everyone worried about me. I should have known better..." Tarond said to the servants and soldiers visiting him. "It's alright sir, we have been able to held on so nothing really happened..." A soldier replied.

Charlotte soon wandered out of the room and then went upstairs to their bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed.

Tarond followed her as the crowd dispersed. He took off his armor and sat next to her from the bed.

Charlotte Kay down and then curled up into a small ball as she wrapped her arms around herself.

Charlotte soon found herself falling asleep, she must've been tired because she woke up the next afternoon.

Charlotte's eyes fluttered open and she sat up, she ran her fingers through her hair and then stretched her arms as she looked out of e window, blinking at the instant afternoon sunlight.

Charlotte nodded and blushed slightly, she turned away from the window and looked at him, she was glad that things were going okay and hopes things would stay this way.

Charlotte nodded and bit her lip, she could feel a light fluttering coming from her bump. "Yeah...." She mumbles she had been nervous about giving birth right from the start.

Charlotte shrugged, or course she would worry about giving birth. Was easy for him to say because he didn't have to give birth, only support her through giving birth. She became even more worried and stressed about this issue as the days wore on, her hands shaking over meals and whilst she slept.

Tarond watched Charlotte worriedly, hoping that he hadn't said anything which would stress her. He came to the bedroom early and slept with her after watching her for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back