• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Telepathy Child (WildpeltTheCat)

Aiko looked at her.. Everything and smiled "The trick is to find the exploits" She said scratching her chin before looking down at the board again and sipping some of her soda that she completely forgot about while playing since she was so focused.

Finally, she sold her last property and she was completely out of money and now in debt. She sighed, "you win." She smiled then, leaning back "that was fun she turned to see almost three hours had passed, "wait...isn't today Friday?"

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Akane narrowed her eyes "Yeah it is" She said "I'm so stupid I almost forgot!" Akane exclaimed and chuckled lightly scratching the back of her head "That means we can be up all night" She said "Well except if you're a morning bird - That's cool too!" Akane added.

"I've pulled my share of all nighters!" She giggled, "I say let's do it. But what are we gonna do for all those hours...hmm..." She looked down, thinking hard.

...get into her bra? GAH!

Aiko surprisingly had the same dirty thoughts as Amber despite her strict raising. She shrugged however blushing a little "We could play more games and I need to do my homework - Or you know normal girl stuff" Aiko said.

She blushed hard. She didn't have a strict uprising. If anything, she was basically told she could do whatever, so long as she didn't get pregnant. Dirty thoughts permeated her brain. "W-well...uh...we...homework?"

Aiko nodded and started cleaning up the game of Monopoly "Have you done any of the homework for last week?" Aiko asked glancing at Amber. She carefully put the packed up game in the game closet. "I just have math left" She said

"I do all mine on the bus... when I catch it, that is." She blushed and sat down. "You mean dividing by polynomials? Or multiplying by exponents?"

"Polynomials was easy it went in 20 minutes - I didn't have time to do multiplying by exponents" She said "So that's the only one I have" She said standing up "What about you?"

"I did them all yesterday." She blushed, "I have a lot of time on my hands at school " she smiled to her and pulled th sheet out, "do you need help?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back