• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Telepathy Child (WildpeltTheCat)

Amber wasn't able to focus easily. She always told herself that she'd actually been born with seven times the hormones she should. Her entire body felt like one big aroused wet spot the more that Akio was staying around her. Hearing that she may want to spend the night sent her into over drive as she quickly began to drive out her perverted thoughts. Yet they just kept coming on.

"S-sure I wouldn't' mind that at all!" Amber smiled, laying a hand casually yet strategically over her groin region to hide her wetness, "I-I don't mind at all!" She repeated.

God I wanna get in that bra...

((Funny thing is I did a ton of reserach on females in order to do rps where I'm the opposite gender, and I foudn that well a lot of teenagers have thoughts like hse'sh aving now. I'm trying to be relaistic lol))

Aiko smiled, reading her thoughts made her blush a little. She put her school jacket in her bag and looked at Amber again. "Show the way sport!" She said feeling a little more comfortable around Amber. She tied her blouse so it became a crop top, exposing her stomach. She tied her hair in a ponytail and adjusted her skirt while walking since it she was sweating so much.

(Yeah my character is one of those character raised strictly and like "Don't you dare look at a mans groin/a woman's breasts" etc etc. Her parents are asian and we all know what the stereotypes are for that, also sorry if I do any misspells)

Seeing how it was that Aiko was looking and acting, it was making her begin to feel even more horny. She was trying hard to contain her emoitions and keep her arousal to a minimum, yet she wasn't able to. In fact, all she was able to do was get wetter and wetter. She finally sighed and just gave up, staring right at her breasts. She wasn't even able to make herself avert her eyes.

She's...so...sexy...

((Yep lol))

Aiko blushed at Amber's thoughts and looked at her. She didn't mind that she was staring, after all Aiko was sneaking in a glance here and there too.

"What do you like to do on your free time?" Aiko asked looking at the road concentrating not to lay her eyes on Amber.

((Sorry for being short I tried my best but I didn't know what to put in there, except maybe that Amber is a sexy laaaady, wait who said that))

Look at lesbian po- GAH!

"Read some erotica novels from time to tim-" She slapped a hand over her mouth fast. Why did she just say that?! What the hell was she doing, trying to scare her off?! She tried to rebound and quickly began to try and come back from such a remark.

"Read and write mostly, play some computer games too." she blushed.

Aiko chuckled lightly. "I like games" She said starting to stare at Amber again. She had trouble keeping her eyes off, she thought everything about her was perfect, her hair, her eyes, her facial structure, her boobs... Aiko found herself thinking about Amber's boobs and nearly slapped herself "Sounds like great fun!" She said with a nervous chuckle.

Amber had completely given up nor staring and was nearly drooling at her breasts. They were so sexy, so big... So perfect! She wished she could touch them. She almost wanted to. Okay, she really wanted to. She shivered, "I have stuff like twister, sorry, mostly board games."

I May be could ...Well... it wouldn't be too hard to cop a feel...

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Aiko looked at her with a smile and blush tinting on her cheeks "Board games are fun too - We should play it if we get time" She said. "So where is this place of yours located?" Aiko asked curiously looking at Amber, okay maybe more her chest area.

((I'm sorry for late response, I passed out))

Amber tried hard to keep focused on the sidewalk ahead of her, rather than the beautiful and sexy girl that was in front of her. She moved to her left and took them to her house, where she suddenly realized her hurry to get home was in vain, since her mom was actually gone. She sighed in relief and opened the door for her.

Aiko thanked her and stepped inside "Your house is very nice" Aiko said adverting her look from Amber's beautiful body to the furniture and structure of her house. "What do you want to do first? Play board games or do homework?" She asked now looking at Amber and her beautiful eyes, I wish I could kiss her.

The house was only one story, sporting a modern feel to it. The neoclassical design shown through, and was a heavy american influence. In fact, there wasn't much else to the house other than the stereotypical american cliches that sported throughout retro media. Her parents joked that they seemed to live inside of a television show.

"Whatever you want, you are the guest." She shrugged, sitting down at the chairs beside the kitchen table. She fought to keep her eyes away from Aiko's cleavage.

"Hmm" Aiko looked around almost tripping on her own feet as she walked around aimlessly inspecting the furniture "Very American" She mumbled to herself. "Let's play a game or two!" Aiko suddenly exclaimed. "What games do you have?" Aiko asked approaching Amber and putting an hand on her arm.

Blinking, she suddenly went completely red in the face and felt like her entire body had locked up. She blushed and nodded, "Yeah... I have a ton of board games." She stood up and walked over to a closet, opening it wide and showign her the games. She smiled widely to her, "Pick whichever ones you want!"

((I'm so sorry - My internet died))

Aiko let go of her arm as Amber walked over to the closet. Her backside is hella sexy. She adverted her eyes to Amber's when she turned around. "What about.." Aiko said walking closer to the closet, reaching in for one of the games "Monopoly?" She finished showing the game in her hands for Amber.

Amber gave a nod, "of course!" She was busy making popcorn and getting down some soda. Then, at the last minute, she ran over and grabbed them some plates and got a bit of popcorn chicken out for them, "I hope you like popcorn!" She smiled. Then she poured out three big cups of soda, the third for... She liked to do things in threes.

Maybe I can just get a tiny touch!

Aiko waited patiently while Amber made popcorn and got soda, a little distracted by other things that weren't so.. formal.

Aiko blushed and thanked Amber "I love popcorn" She said with a smile. "So are we going to have prices or is it just going to be a regular game of monopoly?" Aiko asked looking down at the board.

"I was thinking just a regular game, I don't really follow the ones where you have prices and such well!" She giggled a little bit, trying to ease the tension in the room. She handed her the soda and some of the popcorn, while the popcorn chicken was still cooking. She set the board up and slid her the small pieces, "Pick which one you want!" She smiled once more, her eyes instantly going to her cleavage.

So close... yet so far...

Aiko giggled and nodded thanking her for the popcorn and the soda. Aiko's eyes adverted to the different checkers. It took her a while before she decided to be the skateboard. "What about the skate board?" She asked looking at Amber's chest. "Or did you want it?" She asked adverting her gaze to Amber's eyes.

(( I'm always the skateboard when we play monopoly )

Amber giggled, "nah, I Like to play the automobile." She took said piece and put it on the starting point, "do you wanna handle the bank?" She asked, blushing, "I'm not the best with numbers...." her cheeks tinted red and she began playing with the edge of he shirt.

Shit! She's gonna think I'm stupid! Dang....

Aiko giggled and nodded "Sure I can!" She said and started organizing the different bank paper things.. "I don't think you're stupid" Aiko said glancing at Amber and her sexy breasts. "I like you" Aiko said. "Do you want to start?" She asked making eye-contact with Amber.

DID I JUST HEAR THAT THE WAY I THOUGHT I DID?!

Amber went completely red in the face and she nodded, "s-sure I'll go first!" She rolled a three, moved that number of spaces, and quickly bought the property.

Aiko chuckled. Raised as a winner she as surprisingly focused on the game, calculating the best moves and abusing exploits in the game all in her head. "You're good at this game" Aiko complemented looking quite focused.

Despite the fact that she'd been playing this game for years, she was losing. Badly. Soon she was selling her properties to stay afloat, "so are you..." She tried hard to focus.

Aiko giggled "Thanks - But I kind of have an advantage since I've been playing this for about a month now" Aiko said narrowing her eyes as the board. She moved her checker again.

"A month?!" She gasped, "I've been playing this for three years and I'm not half as good!" She was down to three properties, and itooked like she had to sell one to keep enough money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back