• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Teenwolf - Deucalion/Peter Hale

Pete Hale

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi to everyone. Right now my main goal is Deucalion from Teenwolf. I have a lot of small plots (sketches or drabbles, ldk how to name it) in my head, which we can use for game, or i`m always open for ur ideas and we can play them.
A little list of plots:
  • Peter and Deucalion are ordinary people without magic and other supernatural stuff. Deucalion is a CEO of his own company and Peter is his main lowyer. They have secret relationship for years and no one on the earth knows about it. They also have real strong emotions to each other but both of them think that in not interested in it and intimate relationship is enough. One day they find out that journalists want to make a scandal post about company or its owner, and Deucalion decides to make a fake marriage with one woman
    to avert suspicion. We can start from this part.
  • Peter was a soldier for several years and then blown up on the tripwire. He was in coma for 6 years with a lot of burns and after that he has to go to a support group, where he met Deucalion, who is blind. You can create ur own story how Deucalion became blind.
  • Returning to supernatural stuff: i read one perfect fanfic, after which ny mind blows up - Sacrifice to Checkmate - and i want to try plaing this plot, where Deucalion doesn`t exactly know, that his actions are not controlled by a demon inside of him and he behaves like Peter is a thing and alpha owns him.
  • Because i like character`s sufering, i propose one more plot with it - Peter stays alpha after 1st season, Derek did not kill his uncle, but send him to the 'scientists', who are trying to research why werewolfs are werewolf and how they can be 'cured' from this.
  • I don`t have exact plot, but i want to try a game, where Deuc is adult powerfull alpha of a neighboring pack and Peter in a teenager, who fell in love with Deuc. It`s for you to choose - will Deuc be blind and try to ignore Peter`s feelings or he will see everything and try to tell Hale that they have very big age difference and they cant be together also because of Talia, who is also Peter`s alpha.

Right now , i think, this is all ideas for game but if i remember more i`ll add it to this message.
Also i`m looking for Magnus Bane from Shadowhunters; Regina Mills from Once upon a time; Victor Vector from Cyberpunk 2077.
Also - if you are okay with that - we can change their relationship from a couple to a threesome with any of desired characters in my list.
I believe i can find my Deucalion from the whole web, sweetheart.
Peter-Hale-Wrong-peter-hale-38414000-1125-1125.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back