• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle CC search

slonkangelo

✨Hello.✨ I’m back at it again with a less specific scenario this time. This time I just some TMNT canon character roleplay. We can discuss the plot further together. Just to get this out of the way, I write 3rd person literate, usually in past tense.

I want some brotherly bonding, some hurt/comfort too if possible. I was hoping each of us could take two of the brothers to roleplay if possible. I was hoping to take Michelangelo bc he is my favorite. 🧡 I was also hoping you could take on Leonardo, bc I love the youngest and oldest sibling dynamic. I can play whatever other turtle you want! I can also play other side characters like Master Splinter if needed!

I was thinking this didn’t have to be any specific universe/timeline, and that it could simply be our own. No OCs unless they are minor side characters or villains please! Also no romance please. I just want focus on good familial relationships rn.

That’s about it, lmk if you are interested!

Last edited:
✨Hello.✨ I’m back at it again with a less specific scenario this time. This time I just some TMNT canon character roleplay. We can discuss the plot further together. Just to get this out of the way, I write 3rd person literate, usually in past tense.

I want some brotherly bonding, some hurt/comfort too if possible. I was hoping each of us could take two of the brothers to roleplay if possible. I was hoping to take Michelangelo bc he is my favorite. 🧡 I was also hoping you could take on Leonardo, bc I love the youngest and oldest sibling dynamic. I can play whatever other turtle you want! I can also play other side characters like Master Splinter if needed!

I was thinking this didn’t have to be any specific universe/timeline, and that it could simply be our own. No OCs unless they are minor side characters or villains please! Also no romance please. I just want focus on good familial relationships rn.

That’s about it, lmk if you are interested!

Hello! Sorry I know this is very old but are you still looking to rp? ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back