• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Teenage Dirtbags

I have a question. I have a character who is artsy (going to be a tattoo artist) but he is also an outcast. Would it be okay if I used him?

@deathworm

If you aren't okay with him being a foster kid, I can change it. It's just easier for me to write because I was a foster kid.

@FallenxAngelxAmbrose Yep, that sounds fine.

@Just A Potato I know the rules came across a little aggressive but playing a foster kid is alright, I'm just more trying to avoid the whole 'saw their entire family murdered in front of them and is now a sixteen year old living alone' cliche. So yeah, a foster kid is a fine.

deathworm said:
@FallenxAngelxAmbrose Yep, that sounds fine.
@Just A Potato I know the rules came across a little aggressive but playing a foster kid is alright, I'm just more trying to avoid the whole 'saw their entire family murdered in front of them and is now a sixteen year old living alone' cliche. So yeah, a foster kid is a fine.
Lol, no.

If you read his backstory, I don't think it's that dramatic either to be honest. His parents just sucked as people, and now he lives with super awesome humans who love him a lot.

If you change your mind on that, though, let me know.

I can tell my hand at a bio family.

Hi, sorry for disappearing, the past few days have kinda kicked my ass. A loose deadline for the CS's is by the end of the week, if yall know anyone who might be interested feel free to tag them.

Hey @deathworm how are you letting people know when they are accepted? Sorry it's just there aren't any posts from you accepting people and I'm kinda confused about it

I haven't really had a chance to look stuff over properly yet bc I have bad timing and I've been out of town/working/drunk most of this week. I'll start reading them over and hopefully finish my own CS today. But if I like your CS post, that means it's accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back