• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Teen Wolf: This War of Ours [Interest Check]

Booperboy

social-anxiety is my middle name
Hey y'all! So Teen Wolf has been an all-time favorite show of mine, and it's been some time since the show came to an end. But what better way to keep your favorite show going then by making a roleplay? So, without further ado, I present to you: Teen Wolf: This War of Ours. (P.S. I could use a Co-GM or two)

The main plot of this RP revolves around a war (obviously). Beacon Hills has always been a supernatural attraction, especially for werewolves. And now, it's even more of an attraction. Beacon Hills has turned into a supernatural battleground. Originally, the territory was under the helm of the Hales, but since their demise, Beacon Hills has been up for grabs. Two new packs have entered the territory, looking to claim the land of Beacon Hills, and they will not stop at anything to get what they want. Before the two packs had arrived though, there was already an alpha in the land, except he had turned Omega. He didn't seek power, but instead a family. When the packs arrived though, he knew he wouldn't last a chance against them. So, he did what he thought was best to protect his family and beloved town: he began turning people. He had amassed a reasonable pack size, but it still wasn't enough to take on either of the two packs.

And with the tensions raised, the Alpha had no idea that things could get worse. Hunters had become involved. And this only complicated things more, for everyone. It's an absolute war, and only one side can win.

Anyone interested??

Last edited:
Oh, by the way, characters from the show can be brought into the RP, but if you choose to bring them in, it would be like introducing the character for the first time.

(Example: Let's say I want to use Stiles, that's fine, but I can't bring in Stiles from like Season 5, with all his knowledge of the supernatural and what not. If I decide to use him, it would be like Stiles in Season 1.)

I'm interested~

Haven't seen a TW roleplay last very long here honestly, but that doesn't discourage me from joining each one haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back