• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Teen wolf RolePlay

scotty1999

hey there! please bear with me as I've never posted one of these before, so it may not be the best!

I'm looking for someone who would be interested in doing a sort of original Teen Wolf roleplay with me! I prefer doubling up and using one of my OC's but I'm not fully against doing a canon x canon! if you would like to do an Oc x Oc let me know and tell me if you have a plot idea! otherwise, I may not be interested. I also usually post around one paragraph to four, though they may vary from long to short, it mainly depends on what my partner sends!

I prefer doing an m// or MxF, sorry if you were looking for an f//!

sorry if this was so short! but if you're interested just comment here or shoot me a PM and I'll get to you as soon as I can!

Thanks for giving me your time!

Last edited:
What kind of plot do you have in mind?

ah, sorry for not responding sooner!
as for the plot it depends on what you want to do. if we're doubling then I should have a good plot, for canon x canon it depends on the character, but I do have a rough plot idea for that as well.

Hello,

I've never really done a tv series themed rp before, but I am open to the idea.

I play alot of characters as I have many and would potentially use all of them (lol), both male and female, and of all sexual preferences depending on storyline. Mainly if I do one character only, it would usually be female.

let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back