• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Teen Titans?

Sicarius

Shadow Prince
Supporter
I'm looking for anyone interested in a Teen Titans RP.

I really should call them "Titans", since I want the timeline to be just a little bit past their teen years (young adulthood, 20+). I also have dibs on Beast Boy!

I'll come up with the plotline once it gains interest. As for what expect, I want solid role players who truly understand the characters they are representing. Always have the effort on having good grammar displayed, and have at least two paragraphs per post to help things move along nicely.

OC's will be allowed, but powers should not be unfair. Also, before OC's can be added, the roles of the original team members need to be take first

I'd be interested in this! I'd love to perform the role of Robin, if that would be alright. (:

I would like to do this, although I would prefer to make an OC

It seems interesting and are you excited about the new live action Titans show for the DC Universe streaming service ? The show's roster of Robin I/Nightwing, Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy, Hawk, Dove II, and Donna Troy seem interesting.

I could take up Superboy if you're willing to be a bit flexible with which Teen Titans series you're going for (I know he's not always on the Titans roster).

I'd like to be Raven... I like her. And also pose as Celebrity made Macie Melody Lightfoot... if that'd be of no nevermind to anyone.

I can take Raven if that is not taken already.
I see several people want to play her, so I will probably have you all audition haha

It seems interesting and are you excited about the new live action Titans show for the DC Universe streaming service ? The show's roster of Robin I/Nightwing, Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy, Hawk, Dove II, and Donna Troy seem interesting.
I WAS excited, but after I saw the leaked photos and some of the chosen actors I kind of lost hope for it. Raven's actress looks way too young, Starfire looked nothing like her character, and everything just looks bad. Obviously will have to wait till it comes out, but I'm not sure it's worth picking up another monthly payment for a new streaming service. I would much rather have a season 6 of Teen Titans from the 2000's

I could take up Superboy if you're willing to be a bit flexible with which Teen Titans series you're going for (I know he's not always on the Titans roster).
Yeah I wouldn't mind that at all! While I'm going for the original 2000's show feel, I am being very flexible with the roster. As long as I have the OG's in there, I'm good.

I'd like to be Raven... I like her. And also pose as Celebrity made Macie Melody Lightfoot... if that'd be of no nevermind to anyone.
Like I told the other person, since several people would like to be Raven, I'll audition you all lol. And Macie would also be fine!

I would love to play my bb koriand'r if y'all will have me <3
Starfire is definitely a needed character! Plus she's just adorable

Interested. I wouldn't mind taking Starfire, Raven, or an OC
As stated above, for the roles others have asked for I'll have auditions taken!

I see several people want to play her, so I will probably have you all audition haha

I WAS excited, but after I saw the leaked photos and some of the chosen actors I kind of lost hope for it. Raven's actress looks way too young, Starfire looked nothing like her character, and everything just looks bad. Obviously will have to wait till it comes out, but I'm not sure it's worth picking up another monthly payment for a new streaming service. I would much rather have a season 6 of Teen Titans from the 2000's

Yeah I wouldn't mind that at all! While I'm going for the original 2000's show feel, I am being very flexible with the roster. As long as I have the OG's in there, I'm good.

Like I told the other person, since several people would like to be Raven, I'll audition you all lol. And Macie would also be fine!

Starfire is definitely a needed character! Plus she's just adorable

As stated above, for the roles others have asked for I'll have auditions taken!

How do i Audition? Would i be able to show a sample of how i use Raven?

Sicarius Sicarius you need to pull out all the people that have offered to do the OG roles then maybe open up to other characters
Yeah I'm currently sick right now, on top of studying for my summer college courses, but when I can I will be picking the OG's and then reserving the spots for the ones who are given the role. Then I will make a list on who is available and who isn't

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back