• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Teen Titans

Jordichan

Dreaming of a Fairytale
The brotherhood of evil had been defeated by all the titans. After the battle everything seemed to go back to the way is was, or so everyone thought. Unfortunately a surprise attack against the Teen Titans led to something tragic happening. A couple of villains had decided to surprise the Titans by taking the life of Menos leaving Mas to barely escape alive. No one could have foreseen this tragic event and everyone blamed themselves for the death of their comrade. Ever since then the Titans had disbanded as everyone went their own separate ways.

It has now been a year since the Titans disbanded. Jump City really did seem much more gloomy as it just wasn't the same anymore without the Titans. Starfire had always thought about returning home to Tamaran, but part of her couldn't do it. Earth was were all her friends were as this planet was her new home. Even though the titans were disbanded, she couldn't bring herself to leave her home. The alien sighed to herself as she wandered. Most people didn't want to interact with her because she was different. People would give her weird looks sometimes when she would go out in public. She didn't belong because she was different. 

OOC Chat:

@Remi @ThatDove @AnimeGenork @Nuuchi @Scorpio  @Enigmaniac @Kimona @Forehead @Ilikepie @LumaThePhoenix

Last edited by a moderator:
track. (i'll do sometging like post in the morning.!)

my lazy attmpt for tiredness~))

Speedy was off somewhere, since the disbanding, he had done thing productive.

Donna Troy

Themyscria

Donna slashes her sword at a young blonde haired girl who quickly blocks the sword with her bracelets. Donna smiles and puts down her sword. "Cassie you are ready for your new role as Wonder Girl". Cassie looks at Donna is disbelief and then asks "if I'm Wonder Girl then who are you going to be?" "I never had a secret identity so I'm just going to use my real name of Donna Troy". "How about you use the name Troia?" Cassie asks. "You wouldn't ask me to use that name if you knew what it meant in Italian" she says with a small laugh. "What dose it mean?" the blonde asks. "Hmmm I'll tell you when you are older but first we should hug so I can officially pass down the mantle of Wonder Girl to you" Donna says before giving Cassie a hug. "Why is a hug required to pass down the mantle?" Cassie asks. "That's because as the first ever Wonder Girl I decided that hugs are the way that the mantle should be passed down" Donna says smiling. "Diana I hope you aren't too upset I gave away the title you gave me" Donna says to black haired woman floating in the sky. "I'm proud of both of you. Donna you are no longer just a little girl you are a strong warrior and it has been an honor to had you as my sister in arms. Cassie you have much to learn it's going to be an honor to teach you while you teach me what it was like to grow up in the world of man" Diana says as she floats down and gives the two girls a hug. "Don't worry Diana I'll always be your partner just like how Batman can have multiple partners so can you" Donna says. Diana smiles. "It's getting late and I have somewhere I want to be so goodbye for now" Donna says as she begins to fly towards Jump City with a feeling nostalgia for her short time as a member of the Teen Titans. "I just hope I don't run into Cupid" she says with a sigh still trying to forget that crush she used to have on Speedy.

Cyborg was living a rather productive life working at a pizza parlor just outside of gotham. he was a customer favorite by most with his upbeat attitude and needless to say he had the high score on every arcade game in the shop in which he held mini tournaments with the locals once every friday to try and beat him at any game of their choice. he was never late to this job and he usually was the first to get there even on his off days. though when he was away from work he spent his time mostly at home and occasionally helping his neighbors when they needed it. Though behind the smiles and all the hard work he couldnt help but miss his old life with the others living in the tower and kicking butt every day. some say that the reason he does so much now is because he just wants to keep his mind busy so he doesnt think about his past life. 

(i see that im tagged but i honestly didnt get the notification for some reason. sorry about that)

Speedy was living rather simply. He had a part time job at a grocery store, (which he was fine with, but he didn't like it to much.), he supports his small, not-so-nice apartment, and stops a bad guy now and again, if he is in the area. Roy enjoys spending time in the town somewhere near star city, and hanging out with the new friends he'd made. 

(sorry its short, and i couldn't thing of much, never roleplayed as speedy before, so this might get a little messy XD)

Richard "Dick" Grayson sighed and leaned back in his chair. It had been far too long since he'd bothered with anything that required saving people. On his wall, he spotted a picture of him and Starfire, and sighed, remembering the good old days. The way he crossed his arms reminded him of Raven, and the way he crossed his legs upon the desk was reminiscent of Beast Boy and Cyborg. Well, that settled it, then.

He missed the Titans.

How long had it been since they, and all the other Titans they'd joined up with along the way, had separated? Far too long, that was for sure. He swiveled the chair around to face the window and rolled to it. The sky was streaked with clouds, and was a very bright blue. He was on the outskirts of Jump City, fairly close to Gotham, by his calculations. He'd tried to reconcile with Batman the past year, and even went on a few missions with his former mentor, but it wasn't the same. He'd thought about going back to his family, maybe becoming a Flying Grayson again, but he'd shot the idea down long ago.

Maybe someday...he'd get to see the Titans again. Hopefully soon.

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]The best place to think was the school rooftop. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Terra found herself there quite often; it had a decent view of the city and it was rare that anyone else joined her up there. It offered a brief moment of peace where she could just gather her thoughts -- though her thoughts weren't always the cheery, simple ones that most girls her age should be allowed to have. Most consisted of her past, her mistakes, the things she could only wish she could change. Attending Murakami High School had only granted Terra a short time living as a normal girl, and when Beast Boy showed up so long ago she began to realize that she wasn't some normal girl.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Her past always came back.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]She could feign ignorance. She could continue to pretend that she's not who same may recognize her to be -- but just how long could she continue running away? Part of her liked to think that it didn't matter. From what she could figure out the rest of the Titans had split up, disbanded. What did it matter if Terra was still running away when the life she knew before had come to an abrupt stop? Her old friends had moved on, so couldn't she?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Her answer lied in a group pebbles that were currently gravitating by her arm as she leaned against the side of the roof. Even if she could continue running, it would never change who she was or who she had been before. Running wouldn't change anything, just prolong whatever was the come.[/SIZE]

Red X skulked along the rooftops, sitting on the edge of one that had a view of the old Teen Titans tower. He wouldn't say he missed them but, well, he did feel a bit guilty. He had after all been at one point part of the group that had killed their team mate. He wasn't out to kill or even really hurt people... It was just a side product of him looking out for himself. But despite that, he felt the guilt over it that he didn't normally feel. So did he miss the Teen Titans? Heck no, they made his life so much harder.

But yet... the city was just worse off without them.

He stood frustrated and ran off, jumping from rooftop to rooftop with a scowl under his mask. What did he care? Did he owe them a debt? No- well maybe Robin at one point. But He had repaid his debt to Robin, right. Right?

Then why did he still feel like he should help?

"Azarath Metrion Zinthos!"

A dark bubble outlined with white linings covered the empath, defending her from a rocket that was directed at her, clearly it's owner's intent is to hurt her or worse. Upon impact, the object released a smoke which hindered with her line of sight and the moment it cleared up, there was nobody in sight.

Raven looked around for a good amount of time before she landed on ground and let her arms down. She wasn't even surprised anymore after all, these random attacks happened for the fifth time since last week or so. She was very sure that these attacks aren't just coincidences. 

Raven also knows what to do, she needs to meet the titans- the ex-titans, she means.

Garfield Logan hesitates with his grasp on the handle of the door to the pizza parlor. An uncharacteristic frown passes across his face. It has been a while since he's seen his friends. He's unsure they'll even want to see him, he isn't even part of their world anymore. After the incident Garfield quick heroing, he couldn't deal with the pressure anymore. This was a decision his friends mostly understood and accepted, mostly. Over the past year he's instead gone into acting. His first work, a sci-fi show in which he plays the main character's comedic alien sidekick, should be coming out later this year. Gar glances around him, noticing that people are staring to stare at him for more than the usual reasons and that he has been standing staring into space for a little while now. He slaps his trademark grin onto his face and flings open the door to the pizza parlor his best buddy supposedly works at now. "Hey!" he shouts, boisterously, "Don't suppose ya do anything with tofu?"

Last edited by a moderator:
It used to be so easy for Isaiah Crockett. If he ever needed to blow off some steam, he knew he could do so by aiding the Teen Titans in battle. However, since the Brotherhood of Evil had been defeated, things just haven't been the same for the man known as "Hot Spot". Catching petty thieves was no longer as fun as it used to be. There was no challenge. Plus, most of the criminals were easy apprehanded by the local authorities. This led to his temper flaring up more often. He tried playing sports. However, despite being good at the sports he played, it would only be a matter of time before he would be kicked out for losing his temper. Isaiah began to fear that his temper was starting to take over his life. In an attempt to stop his slow, downward spiral, he began taking anger management classes. These classes have helped him channel and control his rage, but it just can't fill the void that was the thrill of defeating villains.

A typical day in the parlor on cyborgs day off. thats right, hes there in the back challenging any and all to come at him. He was in the middle of going 1 on 1 with a customer and to no ones surprise he was winning. "BOO-YAH! yeah look at that! you cant do anything about this!" cyborg covers his eyes for a moment "oh no, what to do? i cant see!" he stated dropping his hand and everyone watching was laughing and having a good time. "almost there. Aaaaaaaand Boo-yah! thats game buddy! better luck next time!" he says patting the kid on the back before heading to the back to grab a soda. it was about that time that he had heard the door ring as someone entered though a familiar voice seemed to pierce his ears even though he shrugged it off until he heard something about tofu. "Beast!" cyborg shouts as he hops over the counter. who else would come into a pizza joint and ask about tofu? Cyborg runs over and picks up his old pal and gives him a noogie "Cant say i expected to see you here!" he said while laughing "what brings you all the way out here?"

@Enigmaniac

Wally raced around Keystone city, even though it was early in the morning. His suit was being used more often, cleaned less, he didn't care. Things like the wind being whipped at his face or the fear of his clothes burning as he ran didn't really matter to him anymore. He missed the ti-- ex-Titans. He was completely against the split up but why would you need a team of super-teens if they already did their job? For the past year all he could think of were Gar, Raven, Star, Donna, Terra, Vic, Dick, Isaiah, even that Red X kid who was a pain in the ass, he missed. He just frowned, ever since the split up he always ran past Titan Tower, the truth? He was hoping some evil force would somehow bring the group together. Someday, somehow. But right now he was going to Uncle Barry's being your son to work day. He wasn't his son but Uncle B never had a kid with Aunt Iris so he just rolled with it. As he arrived at the C.C.P.D he quickly changed in the public bathroom before walking towards Uncle B. He was wearing his grey hoodie and track pants and his new adidas shoes. "I'm here uncle Barry." He exclaimed as he hugged the man. Barry chuckled as he was hugged before seeing a piece of the Kid Flash suit sticking out, quickly hiding it as Joe West approached. "Joe, long time no see, cousin grandpa right? I dunno what they call it." About to go in for a hug, Ioe held his head. "Easy there Slugger, I'm not a hugger. Lemme show you around, Barry, here's some forensics on the newest case." Wally just watched before following Joe to the temporary cells.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back