• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Teen titans MxF partner search

Midrick

She Konrad on my Curze till I Nighthaunt
Supporter
Hey I'm as you can see from name, I'm master P (I have no idea why ppl put this in the description, but hey, this seems to garner interest) and I'm a 40 year old man named chuck who is 325 pounds and living in my mom's basement in Chicago. Just kidding if you get that reference then your my kind of person. So you seem to be interested in something like this then I have a couple of rules for the 10% of the people who read to this point.

-no overly sexual shit in this jawn. I get nuance but don't go crazy... kids these days.

-We all got lives outside of rpn (hopefully) I get if you have to step back and handle shit. I myself have a ton to do between sports and work (does that make me a chad? That's a conversation for another time.)

-IF you ever have to take a break I understand, but please FOR THE LOVE OF GOD let me know, nothing infuriates me more than having something I'm hyped about just die because someone pulled a disappearing act. (bet you've had that happen to yourself more than once)

-This is new territory for me, so if my initial check for 1x1 is quite literally dog shit, please let me know, and if your feeling extra generous give me some tips.

-I can do doubling If you want, I'm not that proficient on playing female chars, so again, if it is indeed the big succ let me know. Feel free to take or make more than one character.

-I'm not your English professor, I don't need you to write a novel, I myself keep it better 2-3 paragraphs (or one huge paragraph, definitely guilty of that one.) You write longer posts if it suits your style. I also am not a grammar nazi, general things like missing commas or colons ste okay. I also prefer writing in 3rd person, it's easier for me to respond if you do the same, but I can work around it if you don't.

As for pairing's go here they are.

OCxStarfire

OCxStarfiexRobin

OCxOC

OCxRaven

So that's about it thanks to the remaining 5% who read through the rules, as you can see my checks are full of humor (hopefully) and yeah I'm most d'vley that one shitposter so I'll be setting up a discord for us and a meme page for those spicy meme lords. So throw a PM my way if your interested in doing this rp, for one on ones I usually just use PM's just easier that way. I've got a rough plot figured out and I love when people want to add to a plot, so don't be afraid to shoot out an idea.

Last edited:
Teen Titans! A 90’s baby dream!! If maybe you’d wanna talk plots message me!! (:

For you guys whoms't d'vley are reading this pls ignore post count

Users who are viewing this thread

Back