• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Teen Titans: Mirror ((Filled))

AngelofMusic

One with the Rhythm and Bass
  • Anyone up for Teen Titans?

Not the original Titan’s Tower though, although certainly you can play a canon character. Pitching original characters into the mix is also perfectly acceptable.

It is a limited occupancy. I want to keep it somewhere between 5 and 10 active rpers and will start up the RP when we get to 5. Once we get up to 10 I won’t be accepting any more active players until that number drops down to 7 (although I’d rather people not drop out of the RP I get that it happens a lot on RPNation).

Now for the part you lot actually care about. What’s going to be going on? Well, simply put it is a secondary Teen Titans Team, a mirror if you would, led by Robin himself, or rather a version of himself. The plot drops right into a bit of chaos where for some reason the lines between different versions of reality are blurring, allowing people and things to cross back and forth, sometimes without them even realizing it. Not that Robin crossed over from his original world without knowing it. He hails from a world where things went a little worse, where the last minute save came a minute too late. He refuses to let that happen to this world, seeing his ability to cross as a second chance and well…the Robin of this world respects that well enough. Thus, the second Robin heads to the east where forces are thinner to try and put a stop to the portals randomly opening and closing there and hopefully some of the other heroes that show up along the way will fall into line behind him as the second set of Teen Titans.

Demonhunter Demonhunter AceofRoses AceofRoses

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back