• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ~Teen Titans~ LET'S GO! {OOC}

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Nymian

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
46eb0c6eb789c35aa61109757fc104f0.jpg

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚ * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚ * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚ * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚ * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚ * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚ * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚ * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚《

421bd79403bba6345feabd3f0174ac60.jpg

**Please PM me your application, and once approved you can post your character sheet here. I will then update the list with your chosen color and tag you.**

~Application~

Copy&Paste below:

Appearence (picture or written description):
Name:
Nickname:
Alias:
Species/Race:
Powers/Abilities:
Backstory:
Fandom origin (if Canon character. This can be skipped for original characters):
Personality:
Other:
Post color: [color=???]Color#here[/color]
Speech color: [color=???]Color#here[/color]
Character Intro:

fc995e7d4b2509e6cd28a7eb14504f07.jpg

Robin -
Raven -
Starfire -
Beast Boy -
Cyborg -

4eebee7db1e0f2a0ce691bbba7197d7d.png

Soleil/Solwing - Nymian Nymian
Alvaro/Calculha - Sugarless Sugarless
Cole Mitchel/The Dharc - BaldDragonGuy BaldDragonGuy
Carrol Dreemurr/Barabajagal - Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma
》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚ * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚ * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚ * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚ * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚ * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚ * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚ * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚《

fc567442c4e0ff4d0ad353d4a0c67660.jpg

1. Follow standard forum rules.
2. Keep RP content PG-13, again, in accordance with forum rules.
3. PM me your application for approval before posting in the Characters tab - once approved and posted I will update the character list and tag you.
4. Select a unique color for your posts - each person should be using a different color for their posts, and if you so choose to have one for your character talking you can select that as well. There will be a section to put this information on the application. Once your application is approved, I will update the character list with your color.
5. Once your character is approved, you may post your intro in the in-character tab.
6. You have 1 week to reply to the thread. Real life happens - I get it! If you need an extension, just let me know. We just need to know when to expect to be able to continue with the story. If you reach 8 days between posting without communicating with me, you will be removed from the story going forward.
7. Each post should include two well developed paragraphs (between 5-15 sentences.)
8. Read all posts!
9. Each in-character post should stand alone, and progress the story. No tagging in-character to reply to someone specifically. No replying to posts. You simply have to work the interaction into your post.
10. I will update the rules as I see fit.

Last edited:
We’re in need of canon claims right? I could probably do any of the OG members decently. but I don’t wanna stretch myself thin or take an unfair share of the canon guidance by doing more than one

We’re in need of canon claims right? I could probably do any of the OG members decently. but I don’t wanna stretch myself thin or take an unfair share of the canon guidance by doing more than one
Yes we're still in need of canons. You are more than welcome to take one to go along with your OC but I think you're right, 1 canon a person is fair

Yes we're still in need of canons. You are more than welcome to take one to go along with your OC but I think you're right, 1 canon a person is fair
I have a plot in mind for raven if canon-on-Oc romance is allowed. Since love is really the only thing that could turn Carrol’s life around at this point, and they both have some serious demons to battle (literally for raven, and emotionally for Carrol.) But if it isn’t, I’ll probably go with cyborg since he’s fun to play and he’s a good-natured problem solver who doesn’t let his past get him down but constantly struggles with his own humanity in the back of his mind.

I have a plot in mind for raven if canon-on-Oc romance is allowed. Since love is really the only thing that could turn Carrol’s life around at this point, and they both have some serious demons to battle (literally for raven, and emotionally for Carrol.) But if it isn’t, I’ll probably go with cyborg since he’s fun to play and he’s a good-natured problem solver who doesn’t let his past get him down but constantly struggles with his own humanity in the back of his mind.
I love that idea, my heart just hurts for Beastie seeing Rae with someone else lol

I'm fine with either, whichever you'd prefer!

I love that idea, my heart just hurts for Beastie seeing Rae with someone else lol

I'm fine with either, whichever you'd prefer!
Beastie's probably the best out of the group for it to happen to. He lacks the willpower to profess his love in a way that could drastically shift the tides. But ultimately it's because he's not serious and he's often the most relaxed and mentally stable of the group that he can probably get over himself.

Also, Teen Titans was inspired by FLCL, so it'd be interesting callback to involve that level of love triangulism, since Carrol's initial designs the further you go back look more and more like Mamimi Samejima from said series.

I even have one of her older proto-designs from my traditional art era, which is basically just Mamimi with horns:

Carrol Redraw No Text.jpg

By popular request, I've made a discord. This will house folks from all forums I am involved in, but I've had at least 3 people approach me about one lol

Jump City

Users who are viewing this thread

Back