• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Teen titans After

What happens to the titans?

• They split up and come back together

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They are just now splitting up and making their own ways?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Unknown1

The evil one
Basicly, my idea is that we will play the teen titans when they are adults, just making their seperate ways. I've always wondered what happened to them all, how they split up. Or perhaps they had been split up a while, becoming who they are and are coming back together again?

Now, will they end up banning back together to fight a common foe? In fact, what happened to the enemys, did they grow up and make their seperate ways too? Or did they pretend to lose.

I will be playing a villain, and you all will be able to pick anyone from the teen titans universe.

What are your thoughts and ideas on this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone in this thread will be tagged once i have started making it! I don't want to make it now, i am busy with other things, but when i can put all my thoughts on it i'll do it then!

Does anyone have any more questions? Suggestions? comments?

@Lich Lysander II You may have red X, although i thought he was robins second identity? If he isn't then yes. Edit: ok, sorry, forgot he actually was someone else as well, alright he is yours!

@Maximus Cyborg is yours!

@hiro You are reserved for beast boy!

@The Succubi Queen Robin is yours!

@cremora Raven is yours, if you still want her that is!

@Doctor Jax You are more then welcome to him!

Alright, i will likely open the thread in approximately 2-4 hours from now! The setting will be 3-4 years after the teen titans split up. We still need a star fire, but we can have her come in later haha.

Aquafan said:
@Lich Lysander II You may have red X, although i thought he was robins second identity? If he isn't then yes. Edit: ok, sorry, forgot he actually was someone else as well, alright he is yours!
@Maximus Cyborg is yours!

@hiro You are reserved for beast boy!

@The Succubi Queen Robin is yours!

@cremora Raven is yours, if you still want her that is!

@Doctor Jax You are more then welcome to him!

Alright, i will likely open the thread in approximately 2-4 hours from now! The setting will be 3-4 years after the teen titans split up. We still need a star fire, but we can have her come in later haha.
But who will you play?

I could go for Star Fire, if there needs to be one. I'm guessing this is DCAU version? Not... y'know, slightly promiscuous, three-square-inches-of-costume Starfire?

Erm, no, i have not read that xD @Doctor Jax

"Hmmm, maybe a new villain, bringing back father would just be lame. We'll see! I was thinking terra. I have a particular idea for slade, but i need to do some research on him. (not father slade)" <--- sort of deleted that sorry >.<

[QUOTE="Doctor Jax]I could go for Star Fire, if there needs to be one. I'm guessing this is DCAU version? Not... y'know, slightly promiscuous, three-square-inches-of-costume Starfire?

[/QUOTE]
If you want to Play Robin, my starfire is probably better

My love for Dick might be too great for me to play him well.

Yeah, I remember there was a second Red X and the I did some research and confirmed it. Will post either later tonight or tomorrow !

Honestly, I'm fine with either. My only issue is I don't do romance, so that could be a little bit of an issue... Still, I'd be perfectly fine with most anything you throw at me, besides that caveat.

I'm also willing to play villains, so... there's that as well. I can be everybody's bad guy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back