Chitchat Teas and cakes (Sombra lovers chat thread)

The Explorer The Explorer I thought foreigners can't be chosen by Shonen Jump.

RWBY was made by Americans, and got a manga, and shonen jump is the official publisher of it. Just google RWBY Shonen Jump. Then again, RWBY is Epic, so...

Edit, my bad it was made by Americans, Britains, and a whole bunch of people. Foreigners in general, you get the idea.

RWBY was made by Americans, and got a manga, and shonen jump is the official publisher of it. Just google RWBY Shonen Jump. Then again, RWBY is Epic, so...

Edit, my bad it was made by Americans, Britains, and a whole bunch of people. Foreigners in general, you get the idea.

Which is good news for me and you, because I plan on making an Epic Graphic Novel, and you're writing something too.

Though technically RWBY doesn't count as Japanese Anime, but instead is respected by Shonen Jump enough to have a manga. Fun fact: RWBY is considered "Anime-Inspired."

I don't watch it because later on it has something in it that doesn't line up with my faith, but I still respect it. That something being a spoiler so I cannot post it here, and live with myself afterward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back