Chitchat Teas and cakes (Sombra lovers chat thread)

Virus

Official enby virus
Hello there! Feel free to take some tea and cakes and just chat with me!
Looking for some friends, even though I've been on here for a couple months, I would love to have new members ask questions and share advice for new RP ideas.
Or older friends of mine just chat
Rules:
No mature chatting
Drama? Take it to pms, or I'll handle it.
Newer members are welcome!

Hobbies are:
Drawing
Coding (still learning how to code in BBcode....)
Experimenting with stuff (not important!)
Writing
photo taking
Scrapbooking
And crafting

School...
That's what I've been up to...
-_-

Besides that I've been up to a lot

School, huh? What is your dream for the future? I want to become the world's greatest writer, and have a never ending Graphic Novel Series. Though, the epitome of my art is a stickman with a donut for a head. You said one of your hobbies is to write. What Genres or types of writing do you find the most fun?

School, huh? What is your dream for the future? I want to become the world's greatest writer, and have a never ending Graphic Novel Series. Though, the epitome of my art is a stickman with a donut for a head. You said one of your hobbies is to write. What Genres or types of writing do you find the most fun?
I'm working on a shonen manga (or something like that) that can potentially last for a long time (in the likes of One Piece). Most OEL (Original English Language) manga doesn't last for a long time.

I like every genre (except erotic stuff, that stuff needs to burn...)
I'm mostly leaning into fantasy, realistics, and mysteries

I'm working on a shonen manga (or something like that) that can potentially last for a long time (in the likes of One Piece). Most OEL (Original English Language) manga doesn't last for a long time.

For one thing it's technically not Manga if it is not made in Japan or unless it is accepted by a Japanese company and published by them. RWBY is considered Anime Inspired, but it has a legitimate manga by Shonen Jump I do believe. So only stuff like that counts. That's why I want to make a Comic Style Graphic Novel. But yeah, you're right.

Once I learn Japanese, I'll start writing Comics in Hiragana, and hopefully Shonen Jump will take me. One of my goals is to be featured in Newtype Magazine.

I like every genre (except erotic stuff, that stuff needs to burn...)
I'm mostly leaning into fantasy, realistics, and mysteries

I like most genres as well, i prefer Mysteries as well as Poetry. Not into erotic fiction either. I'm trying my best to stay away from temptation.

Hmm. Yes Romans 8:28

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

It's one of my favorite verses.

Edit: I just fixed it with the translation I know. King James For the Win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back