• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears: Rebirth

Doctor Who: ???

The group caught up with The Doctor to find him standing in a library. It, like the rest of the TARDIS was barren and empty.

"Doctor?" Tesla asked with concern, approaching him only to get no response "Doctor?" He asked again

The Doctor turned around with a look of sadness on his face.

"I'm the only one left." He muttered to himself

"Doctor?" Tesla asked again

The Doctor's face brightened up slightly "The only Time traveller. Whoever left this TARIS here is dead." The Doctor pointed to a skeleton sitting against a bookshelf. He approached the skeleton and knelt down by it's side, muttering under his breath so that the others couldn't hear him. He stood up again and approached the group "Last rites." He lied "Let's get out of here this place is just..." The Doctor paused "Allon-sy." He muttered with a sigh, leading the group back into the TARDIS control room.

@LegoLad659

JackOfHearts said:
Error Sans dodges to the side right before the creature could hit him. "What͘,͠ ͜you͘ th̨ou̸g̡h҉t҉ I͟ ̡was ju̡st g͏o̕inǵ ̷t͜o ͝st͘a͞nd̴ th͝e̷re̸ a̡ńd̶ le̸t ̢yo̴u͢ ̨h́it́ mè?" He asks, sending blue strings flying out of his hands to attempt to tie the creature up.
The monster was quickly tied up by Error's strings and fell to the ground. It looked up and him and hissed as it attempted to struggle free.

"I can find you a better universe than this. A place where you can be free." The Merchant spoke in a soft tone as he knelt by her side "Better than guarding a sword for the rest of your life. What do you say?"

Suwako glanced at Hitoshura, urging him to be more talkative, she nudged her small fingers on Hitoshura's ribs.

"By the way, this person is called Hitoshura." She introduced Demi-Fiend to Kurisu wondering if she saw the meaning of his name fit well into this character.

@Assailant @Shad129

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]The monster was quickly tied up by Error's strings and fell to the ground. It looked up and him and hissed as it attempted to struggle free.
"I can find you a better universe than this. A place where you can be free." The Merchant spoke in a soft tone as he knelt by her side "Better than guarding a sword for the rest of your life. What do you say?"

[/QUOTE]
Error Sans rolls his eyes. He'd seriously had preferred to just kill the dang thing. "Ẁhat̴ th̛e̢ h͟ęll ҉eve͠ņ ͟ís ̛t̵his ̛thi͘ng?͏ N̵ev̸e̷r s͢ee͢n͢ ̷a̸ņyt͞hin҉g ͝li̴kè ̕i͝t ̵b̸e͡f̕ore͏."͞

"Well," Kurisu began, "We entered through a castle and wandered a bit in a city. It was interesting. We then found a giant, energy making machine. After that, there was an area with a lot of waterfalls. Now we're here. And hello Hitoshura."

Last edited by a moderator:
Assailant said:
"Well," Kurisu began, "We entered through a castle and wandered a bit in a city. It was interesting. We then found a giant, energy making machine. After that, there was an area with a lot of waterfalls. Now we're here. And hello Hitoshura."
Demi-fiend waved at her and continued not saying anything.

"That would mean we should go to a direshon both groups haven't gone to." Suwako spoke as she placed her arms around Hitoshura like a clinging koala, "Then, let's go that away!" She declared pointing to the distance where nothing but endless snow could be seen.

@Shad129 @Assailant

Doctor Who

[border]
full
Sash Lilac
full

Dragon Energy

full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full

@Some_Bloke

Lilac followed behind him again "I'm sorry you had to discover this, Doctor..." She consoled him.

"I wonder what happened...?" Carol asked, staying behind in the library to see if she could find any clues.

full

Mood: Sad

Condition: Doing good!

other TARDIS

[/border]

CoconutLeaves said:
"That would mean we should go to a direshon both groups haven't gone to." Suwako spoke as she placed her arms around Hitoshura like a clinging koala, "Then, let's go that away!" She declared pointing to the distance where nothing but endless snow could be seen.
@Shad129 @Assailant
Kurisu sighed and pulled her coat tighter around herself. "Okabe, are you cool with that?" Okabe groaned.

"How many times have I told you, woman, my name is Houo-" Kurisu sighed.

"He's okay with that."

CoconutLeaves said:
@Shad129 @Assailant
Demi-Fiend continued in silence and started walking towards where Suwako pointed at.

JackOfHearts said:
Error Sans rolls his eyes. He'd seriously had preferred to just kill the dang thing. "Ẁhat̴ th̛e̢ h͟ęll ҉eve͠ņ ͟ís ̛t̵his ̛thi͘ng?͏ N̵ev̸e̷r s͢ee͢n͢ ̷a̸ņyt͞hin҉g ͝li̴kè ̕i͝t ̵b̸e͡f̕ore͏."͞
"Jorōgumo." The Merchant explained "A spider-like supernatural creature that often disguises itself as a woman in order to lure in prey. That means that she's not here willingly." He shook his head "She was put here by whoever wanted this sword guarded." He turned back to Error and then back to the creature "Chances are she hasn't eaten a thing in years." He tutted "Can you speak?" He asked her

"H..." She began. Her voice was twisted as if the voice of a beautiful woman had been mixed with the voice of a monster. She also sounded to be in pain. "Hung." She paused "Hungry." She moaned

The Merchant stepped back and with the snap of his fingers conjured a bald slim man wearing a military uniform. The man's hair was brown and neat, pushed back and revealing a large, shiny forehead. He tossed the man towards the Jorōgumo and he was quickly eaten alive. The man did not even have a chance to scream.

"He was a dictator who put millions to death. He deserved this." The Merchant reassured Error.

Doctor Who: ???

"I'm alright." The Doctor smiled "No, really. Let's just leave this place and keep looking for the source, alright?"

"Are you sure, Doctor?" Tesla asked with some concern

"Oh, of course!" The Doctor grinned

@LegoLad659

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"Jorōgumo." The Merchant explained "A spider-like supernatural creature that often disguises itself as a woman in order to lure in prey. That means that she's not here willingly." He shook his head "She was put here by whoever wanted this sword guarded." He turned back to Error and then back to the creature "Chances are she hasn't eaten a thing in years." He tutted "Can you speak?" He asked her
"H..." She began. Her voice was twisted as if the voice of a beautiful woman had been mixed with the voice of a monster. She also sounded to be in pain. "Hung." She paused "Hungry." She moaned

The Merchant stepped back and with the snap of his fingers conjured a bald slim man wearing a military uniform. He tossed the man towards the Jorōgumo and he was quickly eaten alive. The man did not even have a chance to scream.

"He was a war criminal who put millions to death. He deserved this." The Merchant reassured Error.

[/QUOTE]
"͏I͘t͝'̴s͠ ̵c͜o̸o͢ļ ͘m͡an.҉ ̴I'v̕e ͘see̷n ̧w͡or̨se.͝ B͡esid̢es, I ḑon'͞t ͠r̢ea͟l҉l͟y̷ ҉car͝e͡ ̷a͝b̨ou̶t p͜e͠o͘p̵le͘ ̴dy͝in͞g̡,̨ ̛go̢od ǫr bad.̧"͘ Error Sans says, shrugging. This 'Jorogumo' thing kinda freaked him out though.

Doctor Who

[border]
full
Sash Lilac
full

Dragon Energy

full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full

@Some_Bloke

Lilac nodded "Alright." She said, looking behind them "Hey, Carol! Are you coming?"

"Yeah!" Carol replied, giving the skeleton one more look before running to catch up with the others.

full

Mood: Sad

Condition: Doing good!

other TARDIS

[/border]

With a simple nod, Suwako dropped down from Hitoshura's embrace and began to walk like a child. She went to the direction of where they came, back to that tunnel and the frogs that were around her began to follow her once more.

@Assailant @Shad129

Assailant said:
Chara frowns and begins pulling back. While still not enough to overwhelm Klarion, it WAS surprisingly strong. "I'm going to give you one last chance. Return to your home world..." A twisted grin crossed her face. "Or pay the consequences!" @Barbas
Klarion the Witch Boy

"The only one who's going to pay for their actions is you, mortal!" Extending his right hand, Klarion fires a continuous stream of fire a Chara.

CoconutLeaves said:
With a simple nod, Suwako dropped down from Hitoshura's embrace and began to walk like a child. She went to the direction of where they came, back to that tunnel and the frogs that were around her began to follow her once more.
@Assailant @Shad129
He followed her looking at her and smiled think her oufit was very cute.

Barbas said:
Klarion the Witch Boy
"The only one who's going to pay for their actions is you, mortal!" Extending his right hand, Klarion fires a continuous stream of fire a Chara.

Error! Undyne

Universe: Undertale

Near: Klarion the Witch Boy

Feeling: Angered

Error! Undyne appeared behind the witch boy, angered and glitching. "Y̛̙̗̦̟̗̪ou̫͇ ̺̹͓̪͡d̟̕o͓̲̳̹n̗̠̟̲̠̻̰'͔͈͕̹̖̞t͎̬̭ ̲̪̲͡b̥͢é̠͓̣͖̺͉ļ̻ò̮͚̫̼n̴̠̼̪̦̘͖g ̳̻̜̠̠̭i͈̼̮̤̳͈̰n̟̹͍̖̱̼ͅ ̼̯̱͙͝ţ̻̬̟͈͕͖̣h̛i̝s̞̦͔̳̬̺ ̨un̷̹̞̣̤̺̯i̦͉̦v͝er͞s̥̺̘͢e̹̤̰ͅ.̹̳̰̜.̴̟̫͓̟̪.͓̬͓̙" She said before she summoned 20 glitchy spears behind him, ready to strike him down. She launched them and moved out the way so they could hit him.

@Barbas @Assailant

Vita Salvatore da Forli

Universe: Undertale

Near: Error!Undyne, Klarion, Chara

Ffm3OjS.png

Vita crash landed near the conflict face down into the ground. She didn't know where she was. But one thing is for sure. This isn't Rome. "Ow...."

Klarion the Witch Boy

Forming a shield around him and Teekl to block the spears, Klarion summons five orbs and precedes to hurl them at Undyne.

As they we're walking around there was a sign that said "Snowdin".

Demi-fiend looked around and saw a bunch of snow that would fall endlessly but not to much all over the houses and the roads it felt nice.

He also saw a bunch of monsters looking pretty happy until they saw the group and looked at us with a weird face.

@Assailant @CoconutLeaves

Shad129 said:
As they we're walking around there was a sign that said "Snowdin".
Demi-fiend looked around and saw a bunch of snow that would fall endlessly but not to much all over the houses and the roads it felt nice.

He also saw a bunch of monsters looking pretty happy until they saw the group and looked at us with a weird face.

@Assailant @CoconutLeaves
post it in the Hosted Project

Users who are viewing this thread

Back