• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

TommyGun15 said:
"I'm sorry you disagree with my methods. I'm starting to wonder why I agreed to come along on this little expedition. I'm thinking I should've stayed at Mother Base. I sincerely hope Miller and Ocelot haven't run the place into the ground."
"You're not a very good soldier," said Vastra.

A tear opened up

"Look at that, looks like you have your chance at going home and perhaps finding your friend..."

@Sheaon13

Sheaon13 said:
Xion and Link

"What are you talking about?" Link stated, confused about snake's methods. How could his methods end up almost blowing a place up?

@theManCalledSting @TommyGun15
"I stuck a C4 charge on a god that was trying to kill us. Given the fact that it was a god, I thought is seemed an appropriate amount of force. And I am a very good soldier. You people just aren't very good a filling me in on what the hell we're fighting against. Next time, tell me that gods are bomb-proof. And that there are actual gods to worry about in the first place."

TommyGun15 said:
"I stuck a C4 charge on a god that was trying to kill us. Given the fact that it was a god, I thought is seemed an appropriate amount of force. And I am a very good soldier. You people just aren't very good a filling me in on what the hell we're fighting against. Next time, tell me that gods are bomb-proof. And that there are actual gods to worry about in the first place."
"You never asked."

theManCalledSting said:
"You never asked."
"I didn't think I needed to ask. In my world, gods don't take over dead bodies and try to kill people. Their very existence is something people have debated since religion began."

TommyGun15 said:
"I didn't think I needed to ask. In my world, gods don't take over dead bodies and try to kill people. Their very existence is something people have debated since religion began."
"Surprisingly it's still a debate here, also to be very honest with you, it was the first time I have encountered Sutekh," said Vastra

"So, you've met a God? So do you know Fenric?" asked Sheryl.

Madame Vastra froze at the mention of the name Fenric.

@Sheaon13

MCU: Nikita

Nikita continued to fire on Horrigan with her rifle, she aimed for his head but a plasma shot to the chest disoriented her, causing the shot to impact in Frank's chest instead.

"Блин! (dammit)" She shouted in a frustrated tone

Raven Rock

The Doctor followed the map into President Eden's chamber, coming face to face with Eden himself and X.

"So the leaders of the Enclave are a computer and a blue creature with red eyes."

"They're hyper-realistic, I'll have you know dotdotdot" X snapped

@theManCalledSting @Sheaon13 @TommyGun15

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]
Raven Rock
The Doctor followed the map into President Eden's chamber, coming face to face with Eden himself and X.

"So the leaders of the Enclave are a computer and a blue creature with red eyes."

"They're hyper-realistic, I'll have you know dotdotdot" X snapped

[/QUOTE]
"The Great horrors of Creepypasta shall come forth and dotdotdot destroy you!"

Frank Horrigan

Shrugging off the shot to his chest, Horrigan begins to chuckle at seeing the commie becoming frustrated. Raising his plasma gun, Frank prepares to continue firing before noticeing that it was starting to overheat. Not wanting to ruin his custom plasma gun, Horrigan exchanges it for his knife and precedes to charge at Nikita with the intention of tackling her to the ground.

President Eden

"Well, I was the most logical choice for the position of president of the greatest country on Earth. My programming is based off of multiple former presidents afterall."

Last edited by a moderator:
Barbas said:
Frank Horrigan
Shrugging off the shot to his chest, Horrigan begins to chuckle at seeing the commie becoming frustrated. Raising his plasma gun, Frank prepares to continue firing before noticeing that it was starting to overheat. Not wanting to ruin his custom plasma gun, Horrigan exchanges it for his knife and precedes to charge at Nikita with the intention of tackling her to the ground.

President Eden

"Well, I was the most logical choice for the position of president of the greatest country on Earth. My programming is based off of multiple former presidents afterall."
"And I am a hyper-realistic God-Entity of Creepypasta!" said X

Raven Rock

The Doctor placed his hands in his pockets and took one step towards Eden "So you have the charisma of Kennedy." He began "Maybe his taste in women too." He muttered "Anyway, why are you invading this universe in the first place?" He asked "And what's a Creepypasta. I wonder how pasta could be scary, mind you I did come across a nasty linguini once."

As Horrigan ran towards her, Nikita drew her energy katana and took a defensive stance.

@theManCalledSting @Sheaon13

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]The Doctor placed his hands in his pockets and took one step towards Eden "So you have the charisma of Kennedy." He began "Maybe his taste in women too." He muttered "Anyway, why are you invading this universe in the first place?" He asked "And what's a Creepypasta. I wonder how pasta could be scary, mind you I did come across a nasty linguini once."

[/QUOTE]
"I don't dotdotdot know dotdotdot"

Lea

"I can control flames" Lea said as if it wasn't such a big idea and proceeded to demonstrate his mastery over flames by creating a flame in the palm of his hand. Lea dispersed it not too soon afterward.

@theManCalledSting

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]

Old West 1882

The Sheriff stood up from his chair "What in the?" He asked in a confused tone "Where did he go?!" He snapped

"He can control shadows." Gregory shrugged sarcastically "Just so you know."

"What else can you folks do?" The Sheriff asked in a shaken tone

"Well she's a spider...Thing." Gregory pointed at Akane, as if he was conducting music She nodded in response and reverted to her true form, causing the Sheriff to point his shotgun at her "Don't worry, she's on our side. Favour for a favour and all." Gregory continued, a smug look on his face "Now do you want our help or will we just bugger off?"

@Sheaon13

[/QUOTE]
Yami appeared floating next to Gregory.

"Oh damn. Did he see me? Huh? Did you will me to be seen? Or maybe the souls are starting to add up, and my presence has just gotten stronger. I've had that happen. For the first hundred years or so, I couldn't even be seen or heard by the person carrying the spear."

Frank Horrigan

Raising his knife, Horrigan lunges at Nikita with the intention of impaleing her.

President Eden

"Why, to spread the American way! What other justification do I need?"

Raven Rock

The Doctor turned to the exploded corpse of Sonic.exe "Is this the American way?!" He snapped

Nikita side-stepped in an attempt to dodge Horrigan's attack, trying to slice into the supersoldier.

@Sheaon13 @TehFanzyBillCipher

Frank Horrigan

Unable to dodge the sword, Nikita's katana cuts a few inches into his chest armor. Enraged, Horrigan grabs onto Nikita's sword arm with his left hand and tries to force her to the ground by using his superior strength and weight.

President Eden

"Hey, I has nothing to do with his death. Your the one that had to insult him!"

theManCalledSting said:
"A Tad too convenient don't you think... If I don't know any better... I'd say someone's playing with your life..."
"It is a tad convenient but I'm not sure if you're right about someone playing with my life..." Said Elizabeth. "Who are you?" She asked. "You haven't given me a introduction."

Barbas said:
Frank Horrigan
Releasing his grip on Nikita's throat as he nearly loses his balance due to the force of the attack, Frank quickly recovers his balance and glares at the commie. Enraged, Horrigan swings his plasma gun at Nikita's head with the intention of cracking her skull.

Nearbyskyscraper

Confused as to how the Xcom squad survived the mini-nukes, the Enclave soldiers fire the remaining mini-nukes before waiting for a vertibird to pick them up.
MCU

Alpha team noticed the new mini-nukes flying towards them. "Great!" Yelled Alpha-1 in a sarcastic tone. "They fired more." The team once again spread out and avoided the nukes. The remaining Enclave soldiers were weak and they quickly finished them off.

Alpha-1 radioed up to command. "The current battlefield is clear. Send in the recovery ships and the Skyranger." Several planes came from XCOM HQ. Most of them were carrying engineers with equipment to move large objects. The largest of the planes was empty. That plane was know as the Skyranger and was used as troop transport. It landed next to Alpha team thanks to its vertical landing and takeoff capabilities.

Alpha-1 asked the non-XCOM people. "We've been reassigned to fight the Enclave.You guys are welcome to come with us. Do you?" He waited for a response. While he spoke engineers got off the other planes and began loading the various corpses and weapons into the planes.

@Barbas @apoliseno @Peaceswore

latest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back