• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

Ash

"Wait, we're on a different world?!" Ash asked surprised, this was not good. He knew he should've listened to the others when they told him not to go through the portal.

@theManCalledSting

Alphonse and Edward

"I don't even know what these devil fruits are! I honestly don't even think they exist" Edward growled.

@Peaceswore

Lea

"Yeah at least they're not that. Though animals never seem to like me, well with the exception of a few" Lea sighed

@Some_Bloke

Sheaon13 said:
Lea
"Yeah at least they're not that. Though animals never seem to like me, well with the exception of a few" Lea sighed

@Sheaon13

theManCalledSting said:
"Whoa! Did you just say... The Doctor?! You mean I'm actually in the TARDIS?! YEAH! NOW I CAN HAVE WIFEYS FROM ALL ACROSS TIME AND SPACE!" RED said, ignoring Tesla's question.
"Wifeys?" Tesla repeated "You want more than one wife? You intend to use such an impressive and grande machine for the simple purpose of obtaining relationships?" He paused for a moment in thought "What a waste. With such a machine...You could view the evolution of man itself! You could visit the future! You could travel to worlds beyond imagination!" He spoke frantically "Yet you seek to use such a machine for nothing more than obtaining a wife? What would you use my X-ray machine for, viewing women without their clothes rather than study human biology?" He asked, annoyed and somewhat taken aback by RED's words.

@theManCalledSting

Last edited by a moderator:
When Stitch heard Tesla say he would try to get the Doctor, he smile, and gave a whoop of glee, jumping and racing about the TARDIS. He was so excited, that he ran out of the TARDIS. "Be back later!" he yelled back to Tesla and RED, ignoring their argument. He needed to find the Doctor and his ship. Searching everywhere, Stitch found his ship, and picked it up, hoping to carry it back to the TARDIS. As he made his way back, he came across a strange group of people. He didn't know who they were, but his curiosity got the better of him. He placed his ship down gently, and walked over to the strange group. He sniffed the air around them. Little did he know he had run into XCOM.

@theManCalledSting @ryanpk200

Dinobot shielded his eyes from the blistering hot sun. He had no idea where he was. Well, that wasn't technically true. He had an idea he was still on Earth, and if his sensors were right, this was the old west. Dinobot grunted, and began walking, searching for someone he could talk to. He kept his sword at the ready. One never knew when one might need it.

Dinobot's sensors picked up a village nearby. He followed the directions towards it. As he kept walking, he came upon a dead man. He was lying on the ground, and had a bullet hole between his eyes. He seemed so lonely, like a man who had just kept running, before finally facing his foe. Dinobot bent down and studied him. The man was clad in a long cloth, Mexican, from what Dinobot knew of Earth history, and had a bandana covering his mouth. A sombrero lay on his head, covered in dust and small blood stains. Two guns were held in his hands. "Still warm," he noted. He turned back and looked at the man's face. It was one he had seen too many times.

Dinobot gave the man a warrior's burial, and took his cloak, bandana and sombrero. He put them on. Best to keep a disguise in this place. He finally made his way to the settlement. He looked around the place, grunted, and strolled into town. He knew their were others like him here. People who didn't belong. He spotted some, and carefully walked over to them. He looked over all of the people. His eyes settled on one who was seated on a horse. "Tell me," he began, "what time period is this?"

@Some_Bloke

Frank Horrigan

Noticing that Nikita was preparing to fire her weapon again, Frank thrusts his knife at towards her throat.

President Eden

Unaffected by the Doctor's psychic paper, Eden continues to speak.

"And why I do that when we're so close to achieving our goals. Besides, we couldn't leave even I'd we wanted to."

MCU

Alpha team was about to board the Skyranger when a small blue creature showed up. "What do you think it is?" Asked Alpha-3. "I don't know." replied Alpha-2. "I haven't seen anything like it. I know that for sure." Alpha-5 whispered. "Could we capture it?" Alpha-1 said. "We could try. Get the Arc Thrower out and tase it." Alpha-3 grabbed her Arc Thrower and walked over to the creature. She kneeled down next to it and kept the taser behind he back. She spoke in a calm voice. "Hey there little guy." She pulled out the taser and attempted to zap it.

@DaManofWar

When Stitch saw the woman throw a taser at him, he acted quickly, and grabbed her arm with the taser. He took it from her hand, and threw it in his mouth, chewing on it, before spitting it back in her face. He laughed, and then threw the woman over his shoulder, slamming her onto the ground. Stitch then morphed into his alien form, complete with extra arms. He turned to the rest of the group. "Aloha!" he cried, and lunged onto the ship, head butting one of the group in the chest. This was gonna be fun.

@ryanpk200

New York-MCU

Ethan: Seeing the small creature hassling the group of soldiers who saved his and Shing's lives, Ethan rushed the creature, still powered by the Soul Resonance, and thrust his outstretched palm at the thing whilw clenching a fist halfway through the motion. When it stopped, the creature became trapped in an orange bubble. Then, rushing pillars formed inside of the bubble and assaulted the thing for ten seconds. When it was up, the bubble dissipated.

"Dumb mutt," Ethan started, "leave the soldiers alone so we can go save the world."

@ryanpk200 @Peaceswore @DaManofWar

Stitch growled. "I'm FLUFFY!" he cried. Stitch then grabbed the man, and hoisted him in the air. He threw the man who had just put him in that orange bubble. He was mad. Stitch laughed as the man went flying. He waited for him to land. At the same time, he turned, and growled defensively at the people who had tried to capture him. He had the guy say they were trying to save the world. He did want to help. But, after that, it would take some convincing for Stitch to help them.

@ryanpk200 @apoliseno

New York-MCU

Ethan: While up in the air, the Soul Resonance ran out and Shing reverted back to his rifle form, and Ethan felt embarrassed about getting thrown in the air by a stuffed animal. While up in the air, he leveled rifle Shing at the thing and opened fire at it in bursts.

"You're never gonna let me live this down, are ya Shing," Ethan asked over the sounds of the wind and gunfire.

@Peaceswore @DaManofWar

Stitch heard the gunfire directed at him. He turned, saw it was the boy from earlier, and took one in the chest. He wasn't harmed by it, seeing as he had withstood far worse, but it made him mad. He began dodging the gunfire, and charged at the boy. He noted the change, and knew he now had an advantage. One he was going to press. Stitch tackled his opponent, and kicked his gun out of his hand. He growled at the boy. "Why are you helping them?" He barked, pointing at XCOM. "They tried to hurt me! They tried to capture me! They tried to stop me from reaching my 'ohana!" Stitch was panting in rage, and stared the boy directly in the eye. He was mad. And he wanted the boy to know it.

@apoliseno @ryanpk200

DaManofWar said:
Stitch was enjoying the fight with XCOM, but when he got uppercutted, he was briefly stunned. He got back up, rubbing his chin. Stitch noticed the various bricks around him. He grabbed them, stuffed them into his mouth, and chewed them up, before launching balls of solid brick at XCOM. He got the one who had punched him with a brick-ball in the chest. Stitch smiled, then grabbed a car. "Yee-haw!" He cried, and threw it at XCOM. It exploded into flames when it made contact. It didn't hit the ship, but Stitch knew it would do damage.
Stitch heard the gunfire directed at him. He turned, saw it was the boy from earlier, and took one in the chest. He wasn't harmed by it, seeing as he had withstood far worse, but it made him mad. He began dodging the gunfire, and charged at the boy. He noted the change, and knew he now had an advantage. One he was going to press. Stitch tackled his opponent, and kicked his gun out of his hand. He growled at the boy. "Why are you helping them?" He barked, pointing at XCOM. "They tried to hurt me! They tried to capture me! They tried to stop me from reaching my 'ohana!" Stitch was panting in rage, and stared the boy directly in the eye. He was mad. And he wanted the boy to know it.

@apoliseno @ryanpk200
(Oh. I deleted the post and was going to try something else. I guess we will keep going with it then.)

New York-MCU

Ethan: Watching Shing get kicked out of his hands, Ethan grabbed the thing with both arms as he landed on the ground and slammed it into the ground before it was encased by not one, but two orange bubbles. A second later, the creature was pelted by double the amount of pillars.

"DID YOU JUST TOUCH HIM! YOU DON'T DARE HURT MY WEAPON!" Ethan screamed, close to succombing to the madness in his soul. After ten seconds had passed, the bubbles faded and Ethan still had anger to get rid of.

@Peaceswore @ryanpk200 @DaManofWar

Stitch was panting again at having been in that orange bubble. However, he did notice how mad he was. He cared that much for his weapon? Stitch thought for a second. No. It was something else. Rather then continue the battle, Stitch swallowed his pride. "I'm sorry," he told the boy. "Stitch didn't know you think of weapon as 'ohana. I thought it was just a weapon." He then walked over, grabbed the rifle, and walked back over to the boy. He gave the rifle back to the boy. "But Stitch still needs to know why you are helping those people who tried to capture me!" he said, pointing once more at XCOM.

@apoliseno @ryanpk200

Sheaon13 said:
Ash

"Wait, we're on a different world?!" Ash asked surprised, this was not good. He knew he should've listened to the others when they told him not to go through the portal.

@theManCalledSting

Alphonse and Edward

"I don't even know what these devil fruits are! I honestly don't even think they exist" Edward growled.

@Peaceswore

Lea

@Some_Bloke
"Are you sure?" asked Sheryl.

"I'm very sure about that, Dear," answered Jenny for Xion.

Dinobot reached a metallic hand out, and grabbed onto the person on foot. He had decided to follow the people when he was ignored, but had grown impatient, and then caught up. Now, he wanted some answers. He leaned in close to the person's face, letting them see what he was. "I'll ask again," he began, before turning and giving each person a cold stare, "what time period is this? And who are all of you?" He kept a hand on his hilt, ready for action. His sword was hidden under his cloak, but his eyes burned green.

@Sheaon13

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]

"Wifeys?" Tesla repeated "You want more than one wife? You intend to use such an impressive and grande machine for the simple purpose of obtaining relationships?" He paused for a moment in thought "What a waste. With such a machine...You could view the evolution of man itself! You could visit the future! You could travel to worlds beyond imagination!" He spoke frantically "Yet you seek to use such a machine for nothing more than obtaining a wife? What would you use my X-ray machine for, viewing women without their clothes rather than study human biology?" He asked, annoyed and somewhat taken aback by RED's words.

@theManCalledSting

[/QUOTE]
RED Blinked at what Tesla would do with the TARDIS, "Why would I want to do boring old dude stuff with it? When I can save cute girls all across time and space!" RED then noticed that Stitch has left the TARDIS, "Hey, where did the lil' Doggie go?"

Shing was having a hard time at this moment that a lot of the events passed by him. He was focused on keeping the soul resonance that he didn't really know what it was going on. When he finally couldn't hold it any longer he converted back to a rifle so he wouldn't pass out. When he heard his miester he chuckled and shook his head as he breath heavily. "Nopes~" He said before he was suddenly kicked out of Ethans hands. He saw that his meister was in trouble and enraged, but he couldn't do anything right away as he was in a daze. When he was lifted up by stich he was very surprised that the blue creature could. 'Does he have a matching wavelength??' He wondered moments before he shifted back to his human for standing in between Stitch and the Ethan now taking a few breaths to calm down. He was about to answer the creature but first thing was first, he had to help Ethan. Kneeling next to him he gave him a friendly smile as he kept one eye on the creature but is main focus on Ethan. "Calm down buddy. We talked about this road rage before." He said with a snicker as he tried to lighten the mood. "If you chill I might forgot that fluffy here sent you flying like a rag doll." He joked as he placed on hand on Ethan's shoulder.

@Sheaon13

DaManofWar said:
Dinobot reached a metallic hand out, and grabbed onto the person on foot. He had decided to follow the people when he was ignored, but had grown impatient, and then caught up. Now, he wanted some answers. He leaned in close to the person's face, letting them see what he was. "I'll ask again," he began, before turning and giving each person a cold stare, "what time period is this? And who are all of you?" He kept a hand on his hilt, ready for action. His sword was hidden under his cloak, but his eyes burned green.
@Sheaon13
Yami passed through Dinobot's hand like smoke.

"I'm sorry? Were you expecting someone else?" Yami asked as his friends continued to ride ahead.

New York-MCU

Ethan: After standing up with Shing's help, Ethan started to calm down. He may have gotten a bit carried away, but he was extremely protective of his weapon/best friend. He was still angry at the thing, but he had to try and cool his jets for now so they could go deal with wherever those soldiers that attacked them earlier came from. He also playfully punched Shing in the shoulder for that "Road Rage" nickname that was most likely never going away.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. I'm not gonna go and lose control, so you'd better forget about what just happened, capisce? Also, furball, I think the Doctor flew away in his blue telephone booth. I think I saw it going towards the direction those soldiers came from. That's where we're heading now, so just tag along and don't bother anyone." Ethan started back towards the group of friendly soldiers with his hands in his pockets.

Age of Ultron

Revan: Getting up from his knees and clipping the deactivated lightsabers to his belt, Revan looked over to Syeron.

"If there's anything that I've learned through this multiversal adventure, it's that anything can be possible. If that young man was right, then there could be a threat of two Sith Emperors plotting that ritual. If that's the case, then I fear that their combined powers in that ritual could drain the life force from every universe in existence. And if your emperor is the second, well I may not know much about him, but a Sith wouldn't call himself an emperor if he wasn't powerful. Tell me about him, and I'll reveal anything about the Sith Emperor from my universe that you wish to know."

Wild Space-Star Wars Universe

Valkorion once again stood with his back to the grand throne room he was in, with only his mad thoughts to keep him company. He lingered behind the Eternal Throne and analyzed the Eternal Fleet, now reinforced by Palpatine's own fleet of Star Destroyer vessels, but they were dwarfed by his apprentice, Darth Vader's, flagship: the Executor Super Star Destroyer. All of that hailed in comparison to the destructive force of the large, spherical space station that lurked behind the fleets: the Death Star, with enough destructive power to destroy entire planets. With these tools, the universe, which had been merged with another, more advanced form of this universe.

Valkorion turned his eyes but remained in his place as he heard the turbolift door open up and the sound of raspy and melodic breathing filled the chamber. Lord Vader has arrived with his assassin's report. Turning away from the mirror, Valkorion walked in front of the throne and looked down to Vader and his assassin, the latter of which gracefully dropped to a kneel.

"Emperor Valkorion," the young Sith started, "I have tested the strength of the one who holds the God Killer. His identity is indeed that of Revan, the Prodigal Knight, but he travels with another skilled Jedi Knight and a new form of droid I have not yet seen. Its weapons are primitive, however, as they fire projectiles instead of energy beams. What is your will?" Valkorion stepped down in front of the kneeling assassin and looked down at him while Vader observed.

"Then we wait for him to come to us, and we will destroy his companions to break his will, then the blade will be ours," he said.

@Some_Bloke @Peaceswore @DaManofWar

Morbus looked up at Ultron, considering that Ultron was going to do something that would possibly make Morbus yeild or look like another ant under the magnifying glass. At this point Morbus was so pissed he could kill anything, and that is exactly what he was going to do. He raised his fist that was once on fire and his eyes glew red, shadows from all over the world came and began to rip apart, smash, or dismember the sentinels and for the ones that got inside to attack Morbus, Morbus simply smashed them, ripped them apart, beat them down, engulfed them in fire, or beat their outsides with their insides. Soon the Billions dropped to Millions, Millions dropped to thousands, thousands dropped to hundreds, hundreds dropped to tens, tens dropped to one. The last surviving sentinel was thrown to Morbus, Morbus grabbed the Sentinel by the head and body, " I AM THE NAME THAT DEFINES FEAR!", he yelled with a tremendous volume in his voice as he ripped it's head from it's body. He looked up at Ultrons last heading, " I DIDN'T KNOW THAT COULD PROGAM HOW TO BE A SCARRED LITTLE BITCH!", he yelled in anger once more to the sky. He teleported back to the group with the head of Ultron's last robot. "Here is the last sentinel's head in this entire universe. Next is Ultron the big bot Bitch.", he said in an agitated tone. @TehFanzyMetroid

Armando had also caught up with the group on horse back only to see a strange doll girl and something falling from the heavens. To top it all off crazy demonic looking teddy bears, he did not know what they would do but he kept his sword drawn anyway.

@theManCalledSting @Crenando

Fucking gay you need to kill yourself mate, you are a disgrace, your mother never loved you.... Oh shit this is my cringey ass comment. Looked up cringiest comments and this popped up as one, holy shit mate. xD  Nah i'm kidding although i wish i was enlightened to be better at roleplaying, taking turns, and knowing my limits. Anyway to anyone who sees this Hello again :D  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back