• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Teamspeak Hosted Steampunk Alt-History

Fonty

Hey all! I have a dandy little idea for an alt-history steampunk RP, beginning in the fall of 1863. To sum things up, essentially the world went through a steampunk-style renaissance in the late 1840's. This resulted in leaps and bounds in technological progress, so there's things like airships, rapid fire weaponry, robotic augmentations, cars, golem like robots, and much more.

Now, I have a group of lads on a Teamspeak server, but sadly nobody ever seems to want to actually do the RP when I'm available. Ergo I am extending out to this radical community. A microphone is optional but very well recommended.

On the server there's an RP Nation embassy I have created for any who are interested to check in (once you've actually responded). In addition I'm not entirely sure if the already present teamspeak community will be all dippity about random people just showing up, so just be aware of that. From there it's just a quick get-to-know and I'll show you the character creation guidelines! The RP can be either as a group or 1 on 1, preferably with an audience.

If you're interested, respond to the thread and we can get started from there! I will either send you the TS address or simply put in my Steam username. (I'm experienced in previously hosting RPs, but this would be my first real large scale attempt, so just be aware of that)

So who would be interested in such an adventure?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back