[Team Sign Up and OOC] The New Legends

Awesome! So, we should just have our characters off doing whatever and Weaponary will find them? What about everything that happened in the main thread?

Run a world wide buisness and tinker on the Skylancer, probably.
Well, there you go. That pretty much gives you three places she could be: walking around her corporate headquarters, in her office and/or study, or working in her private lab/workshop (does she have a private lab? That seems to make sense but maybe it’s open to the public or non-existant? I don’t know. Therefore I will ask you, Edgy Kitten, as to wether or not she has a private lab.)

Well, there you go. That pretty much gives you three places she could be: walking around her corporate headquarters, in her office and/or study, or working in her private lab/workshop (does she have a private lab? That seems to make sense but maybe it’s open to the public or non-existant? I don’t know. Therefore I will ask you, Edgy Kitten, as to wether or not she has a private lab.)
Her office is in the Chan tower, her companies headquarters. There, attached to the office, she also has her lab.

I didn't think he'd arrived yet, but she's talking to Skylancer, the one who dropped out of the sky and directly into her way.

BackSet BackSet
Does any of the new/updated lore on gods and whatnot affect my malicious mask dealer Melpomene?

Users who are viewing this thread