[Team Sign Up and OOC] The New Legends

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Back in World War II the Axis had one major advantage: Superhumans. They used them as soldiers and most of them could destroy several tanks at once. The Allies didn't know what to do until America presented an idea: The Legends. Unlike the Axis Superhumans, who generally worked alone, The Legends would work as a team to defeat the Superhumans of the Axis. This worked and The Legends played a big part in defeating the Axis on D-day. Now the hero Weaponary, a former Legends member, is seeking to form a new Legends team because sometimes one hero is not enough. Sometimes you need a whole team.

Notes from BackSet

Hey guys. This is The New Legends. It's a team of superheroes and it includes six heroes plus Weaponary. To apply just state you want to and what hero you'll be using below.

Requirements to join:

Must be a hero.
Must live close enough to centurion city to immediately respond to calls to battle.

Original Legends Members:

1. Planetarian (deceased)
  2. X-metal (original) (Sam Josh) (deceased)
  3. Captain Jolt (deceased)
  4. Weaponary (alive) (active)
  5. Commander Brawn (alive) (currently Head Camp Counsellor at camp Bearcub's Peak.)
  6. The Visitant (deceased) (undead)
  7. Captain Cerebrum (alive) (currently a criminal by the name of Captain Robor) (considered honorary member by the others but never considered himself to be a member.)

New Legends Members (you guys)

1. Weaponary (team leader and mentor. Not a field member.) ( BackSet BackSet
  2. X-metal (current) (Jacob Pierce) ( BackSet BackSet )
  3. Skylancer ( The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof )
  4. Servo ( Gobbo Gobbo )
  5. The Ice Queen ( OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi )
  6. Scott Anderson (officially Mr. Sparky, but he hates it) ( thorsayingyeet thorsayingyeet )

Last edited:
I don't wven have a character yet but I'm just putting my foot in the door.

Hi! If everyone is reserving their spots in advance, I’d like to do the same for my character. I’ll try to find time to make her soon lol

Look guys, I really hate to impose time limits but if you guys don't make characters within the next week or two I'm probably gonna have to, for lack of a better word, kick you guys from the team.

BackSet BackSet Oh yeah sorry, I kind of did but I'm still interested and might make my character soon. I can't make any guarantees though, so if she isn't finished in a few days, though, you can probably cross me off the list.

That is a yes im in, if there´s a space open and if the other team members would want her in.
Yeah, sure, yes there’s space. And yeah, the others would be cool with it. Weaponary would definitely be cool with it (I mean, she’s probably the pnly member of the team so far who isn’t young, spunky, and lacking in common sense. She needs some help, man.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back