• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Team of Vigilante RP

Mme_Badass

Arcmourne City
Arcmourne City is overrun by slime and scum. Criminals walk the streets unafraid of law enforcement. Murderers and rapists walk amongst the innocent because they know no one is trying to find them and punish them for the crimes they've committed. Something must be done to get these disgusting criminals off the street.

Luckily, there are people within Arcmourne who have abilities that enable them to fight these criminals. In some cases, these abilities are supernatural powers. In other cases, these abilities are just an affinity for martial arts or computer skills. While many of these people continue to live their lives, focusing on their personal needs, some of them realize that they have a unique opportunity to help the people around them. So, they begin to do the work that the police should be doing.

These people work their hardest to do what they can for the people in the city around them. They work alone or in pairs until they get a letter. These letters propose a team. A team of vigilante to work to take down the crime within the city.

Character Sheet:
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/vigilante-team-cs-open.354939/

Last edited:
Arcmourne City
Arcmourne City is overrun by slime and scum. Criminals walk the streets unafraid of law enforcement. Murderers and rapists walk amongst the innocent because they know no one is trying to find them and punish them for the crimes they've committed. Something must be done to get these disgusting criminals off the street.

Luckily, there are people within Arcmourne who have abilities that enable them to fight these criminals. In some cases, these abilities are supernatural powers. In other cases, these abilities are just an affinity for martial arts or computer skills. While many of these people continue to live their lives, focusing on their personal needs, some of them realize that they have a unique opportunity to help the people around them. So, they begin to do the work that the police should be doing.

These people work their hardest to do what they can for the people in the city around them. They work alone or in pairs until they get a letter. These letters propose a team. A team of vigilante to work to take down the crime within the city.
Interested!

Aye, I'm interested.
Also extremely interested!
Pretty cool concept, interested.
I might be interested depending on what direction the rp takes
Interested!
I'm interested.
I will be setting up a CS with the application format attached tonight. I'll post the link to it in this post and tag you all on the new page. Hope to see you all there!!

Arcmourne City

Character Sheet:
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/vigilante-team-cs-open.354939/
So, Are we waiting fro everyone to post their CS, or just until a certain point? Also, will there be a OOC?

So, Are we waiting fro everyone to post their CS, or just until a certain point? Also, will there be a OOC?
I'm waiting to see if anyone else posts a CS I had a few messages expressing interest. As for the OOC I'm planning on making a discord if everyone is on for that.

Instead of having a character who fights alongside the rest of the team, would it be alright if I had a character who would be a technology and medical person who stayed at their base and helped from there?

Instead of having a character who fights alongside the rest of the team, would it be alright if I had a character who would be a technology and medical person who stayed at their base and helped from there?
Yeah, I'd be fine with that, just write up a character sheet and we'll see from there.

I sure hope this gets traction. I really crave an RP like this, started a few, but none go enough traction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back