• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Team Fortress 2 Roleplay

AWarriorcat

Apocalyptic Mad Hatter of Zombie Wonderland
I was really interested in creating a Team Fortress 2 Roleplay, just to see how many others did it, I found only one other roleplay! I found that strange because it's a fun game, a big fandom and an easy to make story line so I checked out the only TF2 roleplay, and no one joined! I was so disappointed and worried that this to would happen to mine and I am so excited for it!

The Plot

The idea I have is that; Man Co. had created a respawn machine and to test it, they gathered some of the subjects and had them constantly fighting each other, or fighting machines. The big boss decides the 'game' and the team gets prepared. Although the respawn machine isn't suppose to cause pain, the dying process lights your body up and feels like it's being ripped apart for only a few seconds.

The teams can be friends or even lovers during free time, but on the battlefield, you have to be cold and vicious to the other team. No exceptions. If you break that rule, you will be removed from the 'experiments'. Clocks, calendars and any time telling device is not allowed.

Although no one is aware, they've been fighting for years, they cannot leave, they cannot age, they cannot die.

Man Co. will remove inadequate subjects that won't fight properly or relationships get in the way, the subject is removed from the team while the others are sleeping and the team will never see them again, and while they wait for a new team member, the team isn't allowed to be apart of the 'games' until they receive their new member.

The old member isn't released, or freed, they are given a constant drug and kept in a 'display case' where the Man Co. workers can see them and as long as the drug is in their veins, they are in a 'coma' that they cannot wake up from unless the drug is removed for 12 hours. The teams are only told that their old team mate has been taken from the experiment and they are fine.

The real experiment is testing a gas that is released in the air that keeps people from aging, it's constantly pumped into the team bases, maps and even into their private rooms, as well as secret cameras everywhere, monitoring their aging progress. They are monitored to make sure they aren't aging, and they've been apart of the experiment since the end of World War II

What happens when a worker of Man Co. shows them the truth? They find out all their loved ones are dead, their family, their friends... They find out the entire world had been changing while they had been slaughtering each other. What happens when the confront the big boss? What happens when they find out everything they knew was a lie and they were just guinea pigs in a plan that could make wars last forever?

So this was what I had in mind, but I'm unsure if anyone would really want to be apart of it, it's not a hard game, with no real story line, the game is free so anyone could play it as long as they had a good computer. I hope at least one person would be interested! ^-^ Thanks for reading!

I'd join! Love the game, don't play it often enough but my real love lies in the comics. Do you want us to play the actual team or our own versions of the team members? I'm game for both!

Why hasn't this been done yet?

31d7337f5851f7cd9c4c09c824dab3df7089328d1a44818f109d5f03a6fb589a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back