Food Tea vs coffee?

I like tea, mostly through bubble tea.
But if it's the right kind, I drink regular tea too.
I hate coffee, will never have that as a necessity in my life if I can help it.

I'm definitely a covfefe coffee person, but lately I've been starting to like tea a bit more.

I mean, it's all I can drink at lolita tea parties so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But really, I think this is the main reason why I've started to enjoy tea.

I've always liked tea more. But as a southerner, I love iced sweet tea most.

I'm not from the South but visiting there quickly turned me into a sweet tea lover; it is great back here in CA during the hot summer (thankfully we don't have the humidity here though)

Earl grey with sugar 4 lyfe. I once had iced tea while in America and it just tasted like tea I forgot on my desk for several hours and then decided to sip.

I am really into both but generally I drink more coffee since it's easier to obtain. Hot or cold, I enjoy it both ways regardless of the weather. Pretty much enjoy it black with a bit of sugar.

As for tea I like jasmine, green, chamomile, early grey with milk, and lemon grass. My absolute favorite one though is lemongrass tea with honey. Seriously, drinking it gives me inner peace.

I cannot stand the taste of tea, unfortunately. I can drink coffee but it has to have so much cream and sugar it's barely recognizable.

Used to drink LOADS of coffee - like 4, 5 cups a day or more. But I decided to stop because I started getting headaches and I had managed to completely ruin my sleeping schedule due to drinking coffee too late in the day. My energy levels were a mess, haha.
Now I've completely gone off coffee and drink black tea with honey.

Coffee, always sweet and with regular and whipped cream, usually hot and with chocolate flavoring. I've started to appreciate iced caramel macchiatos though. Caffeine doesn't do anything to wake me up and technically I'm supposed to avoid it for some minor heart issues, so I don't have it very often though, and I only drink it for the taste.

I drink both, really. Coffee in the cold months, and tea in the hot ones. A personal fave would be green tea.

I love green tea and black tea (particularly earl grey). I will occasionally make coffee and put some sort of flavour in it if I'm not too tired or lazy. I don't know what it is about it but making Coffee is not a favorite activity of mine. Whether I use ground, kcups, what ever. That isn't to say I don't love Coffee though lol. If it's made for me like at a shop, I'll have it all the time.

Coffee is so good! I really like it with milk and lots of sugar. But sometimes I can get this white chocolate and raspberry creamer and it's the best thing I've ever tasted.

All kinds, english breakfast, oolong, jasmine, fruit, earl grey, peppermint etc. I'm definitely not a coffee drinker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back