• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tavern of the Damned

QueenOfTheDamned

So emo I was born black
:hornstongue;Hello and Welcome to Hell :hornstongue;
Don't bother trying to convince us that you're innocent because everyone ends up in Hell for one reason or another (I'm sure some will try ;)). This takes place in the eight level of Hell, in a "hole in the wall" bar. The bartender (me) is looking waitresses, waiters, and regulars to bring this bar to life. Anything goes here, after all, look where we are. We're constantly getting new humans every hour from Earth. You get to choose if you're a demon, a human, etc. you also need to choose what got you here and how you died. Your first post should be introducing yourself (name, age, what you look like, human or supernatural, etc.)

Roles:
Waitress
Waiter
Bar staff
Regular bar customers

PLEASE be able to speak English, have minimal typos, decent lengthed entries, and no making another person do something without them doing it for themselves.

Romance allowed (within RpNation rules)
18+ age
ONE character per person

USE FIRST PERSON

Post your bio here: Tavern of the Damned CHARACTER BIOS ONLY

Attachments

• Tavern of the Damned.jpg
    Tavern of the Damned.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
No problem. Just letting you know. I do work Wednesday through Sunday so I'll reply but it won't be as much as Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday and Sunday are morning shifts so it'll be more than Friday and Saturday.

Will that be an issue?

No problem. Just letting you know. I do work Wednesday through Sunday so I'll reply but it won't be as much as Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday and Sunday are morning shifts so it'll be more than Friday and Saturday.

Will that be an issue?
No problem, I'm hoping that we can get a decent sized group, maybe 4-5 people so that when someone is gone or something we can keep going

Aight!
Let me just type out a character sheet (more for myself, since it doesn't look like I'll need to post one) and I'll get to replying :)!
(it might take a bit though)
Great! I'm looking forward to it! You can still post the sheet if you'd like. It will help us get to know you better. I think I'll do one too

Are you going to have a character sheet? And is it just going to be in pm or is it going to be in a thread?

Alriiiiight I'm getting ready to post
Also, I got an idea for my character's job, just checking if it's a-okay with you QueenOfTheDamned QueenOfTheDamned
Given the fact she essentially smuggled liquor in her past life, wouldn't it be fitting for her to be one of the people who guide the souls across the river styx and deals with any runners
I think that's an excellent idea! that could also be a way that we met each other since I'm a demonic bounty hunter. I'm sure we would've have crossed paths :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back