• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Tattoos & Drugs, anyone?

sunshine and whiskey

Always bring your own sunshine.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, I have this idea where a group of college students get a job at a tattoo parlor but they do not make enough money there so they all get together and decide to get to know one another and one of them say something about selling drugs. Others are completely skeptical, most are worried about getting caught but decided to give it a try. Will the drug business be successful for these students? Will they get caught and kicked out of college? That is for us to find out. :)

It's a rather vague idea but I think it can be an awesome roleplay. Does anyone else think so? :)

This is actually pretty interesting, maybe if you deepen out the plot if could catch more people's attention, but so far I think you're on the right track

@Gilmoregirl12

Thanks. You're truly a loyal partner indeed. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be starting school soon so I might only be able to post one time during the day.

If that's okay with you I'd like to join!

This would interest me depending on posts sizes.

Sadly I cannot make huge posts anymore due to mobile

I think I would like to give this a try! It sounds like a very interesting idea. With school starting, I might only have time for one or two more role-plays. How fast do you think the role-play will be moving?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back